(6) Sharp 7

it was a hell of a day to both mix and win. they were at the cafe after their afternoon lectures.  mix and win finally understood what their faculty seniors said at their freshers that doing both coursework and a part time job would affect your whole lifestyle. but also, it can't be denied,that they are helpless and hence still had to do all the things together so that they can earn even a little amount of money to cut off some slack from their expenses.

"hey can you just take over for few seconds...i need to pee...?" win silently said to mix without disturbing the cafe customers. 

"yeah sure..." and win went for his personal space.

on the meantime mix waited at the computer until a new customer comes where the cafe door got opened at that instant and two gentlemen arrived at the desk. both were charming and handsome according to mix's eyes where the two boys were none other than tay and earth. 

"good afternoon sir...how can i help you...?" it was mix asking from his casual tone. it was not new for him as he meet many handsome faces at the cafe once a week or two. but what felt weird for mix was that, one guy was staring at him for a long time. he wanted to ask what was his problem but he didn't dared to, cause he didn't want to cause any fuss on his line of work. 

"yeah...uh...an ice coffee...ham and bacon plus small sized french fries...cheese sandwich...." tay replied. tay looked at earth just to note him that he needed to order something  but earth was so busy in staring at mix. 

"uhh..dude...what happened to you..order will you...." tay smacked earth's shoulder. 

"ahh...yeah..yeah.." earth came back to real world.

"sorry...uh..same as his..." earth replied by directing a finger towards tay. mix nodded and noted down in the computer. 

"wait for a moment sir...feel free to take a seat..." mix smiled and suddenly earth felt a thump on his heart. he wanted to touch the guy's face. it was not a joke to earth that he felt this kind of feeling for the first time. while walking behind bright he never got a time to have a love life or so but he didn't even complain because at first he never found someone who could make his heart so flattered until now. 

"you go..i will wait here..." earth said to tay where tay went and grab a seat and looked into the phone.

"what is your name....?" earth asked from the person who was now packing the french fries for them to take. 

"uhh...sorry for making delays..but just hang on..i will be more quick..."

"i am earth....you..?" earth didn't cared what he said. he just wanted to talk with mix.

"mix..." he finally replied.

"college..?" earth asked. 

"hmm..." mix replied while packing the ham and bacon on a fresh burger. 

'girlfriend....?" earth asked. mix was drawn back from that question. it was weird for mix thinking that why earth was asking these kinda from him. 

"no sir..." but yet he replied. 

"then good..." earth replied with a smirk. 

"hah...?"  mix asked. he was confused with the answer earth gave.  what is meant by 'then good' , mix thought.

"weird person..." he murmured while looking away but not at earth. 

earth was still smiling where suddenly bright came inside the cafe by opening the cafe door with a huge thud on the glass. 

"what the hell is wrong with the cafe....why the fuck are they so slow..?" he shouted. he had to create a scene. tay and earth quickly went near him in respect to him. 

"who owns this shit...get me the manager...." bright ordered where suddenly win who was finished with his personal issues came over to the place of mix in response to the sudden noise he heard. 

"what is happening...?" win asked from mix where mix was scared to death. cause he knew that it will be over for him, as he was the one who was billing down the food items.

"get me the manager...right now..." bright was covered from earth and tay where win didn't notice him still. bright didn't notice win too as he was covered for earth and tay's bodies. 

"sir..sir..calm down...manager is not here...you can talk to..." it was win who came over by excusing himself over from tay and earth however, win couldn't complete his sentence when he saw who was at his front. both were amazed to see each other where  bright felt something on his heart when he saw win in another cute attire. 

"you....?" win asked with a confused face. 

bright gave a smirk. he looked win from top to bottom. he was amazed with the cute gesture win made. he wanted to squeeze those cheesy buns of win but he remained clam by taming his own heart with desires. 

"i didn't knew you were working here...sorry...." bright said and smiled. win was stunned with all the crowd gathering around them as bright had to create a fuss with his loud temper. 

"sorry sir....they were just getting it done..." it was earth. 

"no..no..i never knew this could be lottery to me..please...take your time..." he said to win while smoothly giving a touch at win's cheeks. win was drawn backwards due to the sudden action of bright where he stayed still in front of bright. 

"i am sorry..you people can enjoy your meals...i am really sorry.." bright bowed to all the people at the cafe where earth and tay felt some relax over their bodies cause they knew bright with that temper could lose his mentality if it was continued. but it didn't gladly, cause of win. 

"sir...wait here..." saying that earth and tay went into the cashier where mix was done with the order. and then, win tired to leave but he couldn't. 

"are you free after 7...?" bright asked where win turned over a with a confused face. 

"hah..? " win asked. 

"i sometimes think you are poor in English cause you cant understand what i say in English  or is it your ear that you cant hear what i am saying...?" bright asked with a pale face. but what so ever, he wanted to annoy win. 

"i am not free..." win said with a annoyed face and bright was amused to see that. 

"then get it free...i will be at the bus stop by sharp 7...come there..."

"i told you i cant...and even i am free... i just cant hang around  with strangers..."

"sharp 7..i will be there..and if you are not there...you will see the results next day..." bright said where earth and tay came to them.

"let's go sir..." earth replied where he opened the cafe door to bright. 

"7...remember..." bright said by giving a pat on win's face. 

win showed a pale face and went near mix. 

"don't tell me that was the person you were telling me about..."

"unfortunately yes..he is.." win said with a sigh.

"do you really believe him..i mean i don't know... but i get a negative vibe out form him.." mix said where win nodded.

"me too...but i cant just take that coat thing out of my mind..if it was really him...?"

"i told you... just to let that scene go..you were the one who was following that coat thing...good for you...now come here..we have to run this until night..."

"but..." win interrupted. 

7...remember...

win remembered what bright said. but he didn't showed any care.

no..no...he won't...he won't come..will he... win thought.