(46) be happy until it lasts

few days after 

all were busy with their line of work in making the wedding of bright win the most beautiful wedding of the year, at least it was one of win's dreams to have a memorable wedding, one from his bucket list. bright didnt care, how luxury it could be or what not as long as he got win on his side at the wedding. 

win, bright, tay and earth was at the BVC tailors, to give their measurements for the tux they gonnna wear at the wedding. earth was busy with selecting colors to win, but bright was just rejecting all the colors that earth selected for win, and tay was just seeing the fabrics, and seeing something comfortable for bright. 

kiddo...give me the one at your left....tay said while pointing to the intern who was at the BVC tailors, at the fabric section. the intern, gave the correct good to the customer, and customer was happy. tay thanked the intern and touched and rubbed the fabric softly. he smiled to himself while dragging his fingertips along the fabric. bright came few seconds after and noticed tay's expressions. 

bro..you okay...it was bright who asked while noticing how tay was just smiling while looking at the fabric on his hand. it was a navy blue color fabric, bright noticed. 

ahh..yeah...yeah...tay who came from out from his imagination said with a stutter. 

you lost...bright asked while looking at the fabric. But he was asking about Tay.

Uh...yeah....Tay lied. He remembered New, he remembered how he good he will be if he wear a tux in this fabric, this color.

Thinking about prof new....? Bright asked while grabbing the fabric out of tay's approach and smirked.

How the hell do you know....Tay was surprised.

Idiot....I was the one who chose you as my security chief....so I know whats happening around me...bright said in proud.

Whatever....Tay snapped and again put his eyes towards the fabric, which was now at brights hand.

Should I tell him....Tay asked.

Are you just saying me...or asking my approval...bright teased.

Hey...just be serious...I am dying in here...Tay complained.

Okay okay...sorry...bright took back his teasing face off.

I mean yeah....if you love him...go for it....bright said and gave the fabric back to Tay. And tay softly grabbed it and squeezed one of its corner.

But....Tay paused.

But what....bright asked.

What if he doesn't like me back....Tay asked.

At least you will get your answer....and anyways...bright paused.

What will happen if he doesn't love you back...love is not always receiving the same feelings back...just because you love him doesn't mean he has to love you back too...that's absurd....bright said.

But to add...even if he doesn't love you back...it's still okay...he's not the only one person you find to love...you will meet someone eventually...bright continued.

Are you serious right now...Tay showed a narrow line to bright.

I am serious as hell....bright teased. And tay showed a middle finger at him.

You do remember I am still your boss...aren't you...? Bright snapped. And tay realized what he just did. And bowed in front of him and smiled in embarrassed manner.

Bright showed his proud smile.

*************************

it was the evening and grandpa was at the balcony, waiting for the sunset, having a cigar when win came and sat beside him, by pulling a chair next to grandpa.