(19) leaving for good!!!

hey BWs....okay...i know i am late...but here i am...uhh...first of all...i thought of writting a review on win's feelings this time ..cause i got lot of dms saying that win is always harsh on bright and all..which is not true...however thanks for all those comments...so i hoped to wrie a review on his feelings..and i will do on bright's too when its time...anyways...keep supporting brightwin...

author review: you see humans are such complicated machines where their emotions are like changing so fast and suddenly. its human nature. win being compiled with lot of emotions are not capable to express himself when something happens. he wanted to be with bright but at the same time he didn't want to. its that much complicated. he felt an easiness when he was with bright. but at the same time he felt a distance between them. but after bright came uni and asked win to accept bright as he is , win wanted to give a chance to bright. he wanted to talk with him and spend more time with him together. but once he saw, how love and bright got along so well and also how they came together as a group to the cafeteria .... win thought all those negative possibilities that he could. you see....he is a small fluffy bun. at glance he concluded that bright was using win so that he could get closer to love. thats why at the end he wanted to get away from bright. even he felt so much comfy with him he wanted to get away from him before its goes over the limit for both of them. it was not that he didnt want to give a chance on bright. he was just too scared to be with him and also away from him at the same time. and when some one was trying to be with him, obviously he wanted to give up and get away from there. so yeah that's pretty much about him. let's continue the story now!!!!!!!

two weeks later...

time flew by where win and bright was still on silent terms. even it was weak from bright's side, win was too focused on not talking with bright. he made himself so busy on his work which made him eventually to get good grades on his pop up quizzes, compliments from professors and even the difficult subjects turn to his favorite subject. he felt happy for who he was now, but little he knew that how much he missed bright on the same time. only he knows how much of things he had to do just to stay focused without thinking about him.

two weeks before mix and earth had a call and talked casually about both of their friends. they were surely concerned for their friends as they saw something on bright win more than friends and they wanted to make them again back together. they planned to ask form win, but mix couldn't ask that from win as win always ignored any questions regarding bright. but however, in making plans for bright win's reunion, earth and mix got along so well. they went into coffee, pizzas and also for some tuition too. however at the end they always tried to made bright win patch up again but every time they failed.

"oiiii...i cant take this anymore..." it was mix. earth tay, love and mix was on the cafeteria. it was the lunch period. after the breakup, win and bright ate alone and some days bright didn't even come to the cafeteria.

"we tried like nearly two weeks now...but nothings changed...i cant..." mix whined easily.

"what could be the problem..should i ask from P' bright...?" it was love.

"doesn't matter..we have asked already..." it was tay.

"then..what did he say...?" love asked.

"ask from win..he always said no matter how much we asked from him...."tay replied.

"and when i ask from win..." mix said.

"he says...talk anything but not bright...." mix sighed.

"this is really frustrating...earth what say..shall we go to our last option...?" tay asked.

"hah...what last option.." mix asked while looking at tay and then turning his head over earth with confused manner.

"yeah..if they wont patch up...we'll have to take that last option right..?" earth smirked and winked at tay. mix and love was confused and was looking at each other.