(22) hey handsome!

*****Hey there..sorry for the late updates...as always I find little time to relax...and during that time only I could be able to type...I will try to give a update this time..but faster..but cant promise..and sorry for the ones who waited and also dm me asking for the updates...love you all...and keep loving BW...#pic credits to official insta accounts of bright and win***"

bright was waiting downstairs with earth and tay where win was still busy on getting up with the attire for the party. bright made sure to let earth and tay go to the villa, before win comes down, as if win saw these guys with bright, he will surely get suspicious and will ask questions more often. he didnt think win as a disturbance, it was just he didnt want to lie win.

"here..i guess win is coming..you guys should go..." it was bright who said by seeing the message from win saying that he is was on his way to the car park. earth and tay nodded and they went in with the audi they had and they planned to go before bright and win come to villa.

bright went near the lift and waited for win. he saw the arrows coming down and he knew that it could be win.

"what were y...ou...do...in...g....?" bright said once the lift doors opened up and win was there with his suit.

?" bright said once the lift doors opened up and win was there with his suit

he was more handsome and hot today, brigth thought. he was stuttering infornt of win finding words to speak. he felt out of saliva. he felt as his jaw was dropped down. he couldn't stop staring at win, for sure. win smiled and came out from the lift. win saw how bright was astonished with win's attire. he wanted to tease bright.

"hey handsome..." win came near brigt's ears and whisperd. bright felt a current leaving off his spine. he knew win was teasing him but he liked it. bright suddnely held win with force and dragged him towards Bright's body.

"what are you doing...?" win whined in blush.

"you like to tease me huh...?" bright smirked and kissed win's neck in rush. win blushed and went backwards in ticklish feeling.

"what are you doing...my suit...it will get crinkled..." win whined with smile. he was too shy and he rotated his neck 360 just to check whether any human soul is there at the park.

"i dont care....anyways i thought of breaking those jeans apart once we come home..." bright teased. and win got surprised.

"you...pervert..!" win said in surprise. bright smiled where win went sideways and dragged bright to the car.

"come on let's go now..." win said and bright came along.

*****************

bright and win came by Bright's audi to the villa. not to mention that this was a first for win, to come to a party at this luxurious with luxury attires. first of all he hated to attend parties but this one felt strange for win as he was with bright. he felt excited and scared at the same time as he was doubtful for the type of people he will find at the party.