(9) i love you man

it was next morning but bright was still on bed. earth came to wake him up but earth ended up  getting scolded by bright. earth felt something changed where he wanted to ask from bright, but he didn't dared to do so. he waited until bright open the thing out for earth. 

"hey whats the matter..why are you outside...sir up...?" it was tay who came near earth who was standing outside bright's room. 

"i guess...he is in bad mood or something..."earth responded where tay laughed. 

"when do you see him without a bad mood..he is always like that ... " tay said where bright suddenly opened the door. 

"what the hell is going on here....?" bright raised his voice. 

"nothing sir..." tay went silent where earth smiled on tay's reaction. 

"cancel all the things i have today...and don't give me any calls except from grandpa...okay...?"

"yes sir..." both tay and earth agreed. 

"okay then..." bright tried to close the door where earth raised his hand for a second. bright saw and responded. 

"what....?" bright asked. 

"uhh...sir...i don't know whether you wanted to listen this or not..but mr. metawin called your business  line yesterday night and also like few minuted before ...what should i do...?"

"can't you understand what i just said..dont give me any calls except from grandpa..." and then bright smacked the door with a loud thud. 

"is it a love fight...?" tay said once bright closed the door. 

"i guess something have happened....cause he told me yesterday so clearly.... that he will be coming with win..but he called me at night to pick him up...i guess somethings up..." earth said. 

"what should we do then...?"

"i dont know...i hope this will not create any impact on the deal with mr.metwin's dad...."

"yeah...i hope so...."

***************

win and mix were at the lecture hall waiting for their first lecture to start. mix was reading some previous notes where win was sleeping on his desk. 

"hey...didn't sleep yesterday....?" mix asked where win lazily woke up with a droopy face.

"hmm..." win replied while rubbing his eyes off. 

"dude what kept you like this...your eyes are like blood.." mix said while checking win's forehead for fever. 

" you are burning..are you sure you can wait up for the lecs...?" mix asked with concern. 

"yeah i have to....or else..professor will deduct marks for the absentees...." though mix agreed with win he was concerned and worried about win's health. 

after the lectures, at lunch, mix went in to the line by keeping win seated on a vacant table and brought some fruits and a coffee for win so that he could feel some energy and get active for some extent.

though win was at university hearing all those students giggles, chats, laughs and all, he was still lost on yesterday night, with what happened at the bus stop. he literally don't know what happened back then and he is still finding answers by rewinding all those things he said to bright. but he was so lost as he ended up being at the same spot, clueless.

"hey...you feel so lost today...do you have headache or anything or is it just that you are thinking over something...even yesterday... you just ran off and dropped me a message that you had a coffee with your friend and went home...are you really okay...?" mix asked where win just let out a sigh. he didnt care about fever for now but he was more in pain thinking what went wrong with him and bright.