(28) and (29) two days!

hello BW's..how all are you doing..again so sorry for the late updates...i saw many messages saying to update and here i am....today even i thought to give you all two chapters as i was late in updating...so enjoy and free to share your comments....stay safe and healthy...and keep loving bright win...

"BRIGHT....." Win shouted and ran to him where bright was already laid on the floor being unconscious.

"bright...bright...." i spoke up with loud noise thinking he would react and wake up but instead he didn't, but earth and mix came to the place. 

"bright..please wake up....please...." win hit bright's cheeks few times more where earth stopped him. 

"he is okay...dont worry...just excuse me for a moment..." win stopped what he was doing and get away from Bright's laid body and stood up in confusion. 

"this happens...always...dont worry...give him some time...." he will wake up in few seconds...." earth said. 

"are you crazy...how could this be happening always...and you people didnt do anything about it..hah...you guys promised that you will take care of him when i am gone...now what is this...why he is sick..why he faint all of a sudden out of nowhere..hah...earth i need answers...?" win was so angry and annoyed with all of this. he was fed up with the question paper he had where he never got the answer he wanted, but instead with more questions to add on it. 

"win calm down...." it was earth who said. 

"you can fight with me if you want but first lets take bright to the car...his meds are in there....so can you please help me to do that....hmm...?" earth was soft. he knew why win was exactly so angry with them right now and earth didnt want to make the fire to explode more so instead he cooled himself and replied. 

win who calmed down knew that his first priority should be taking care of bright and hence he agreed to earth and helped him to carry bright to the parking lot. 

*************************

bright's weight was not a joke, but with hands of all three,it was somewhat easy to carry him to the car. 

"earth..wait i will first get in....and then you guys give him to me...i will keep his head on my lap so he will feel ease when he wakes up...." saying that win went in and earth did as  win said. win slowly adjusted bright's head on his lap and made his legs to wide spread horizontally along the remaining space of the back seat. 

"mix there's a black pouch on the front cabin can you take it for me..?" earth said while taking off bright''s shoes and socks. earth rubbed Bright's feet until they get warm where win rubbed his palms. mix took the black pouch and returned to earth where he immediately took  a white colored pill and gave it to win. 

"can you feed this to him...?" win took it and opened bright's mouth and let it sink. 

"water bottle...?" win asked. 

"no need..the pill will be melted inside the mouth itself..." earth said where he let out a deep breath as if he was done with a huge mission of saving a humans's life. 

"i will drop you by your condo win...." earth said where win shook with a no. 

"no way...i want to stay with bright..." win insisted. 

"win do you know what you are saying....?"

"i know...i am in my senses...i want to take care of bright...you guys seem to be bad at it.. so you should give it to a person who could do it for you..." win said where earth disagreed. earth knew that when bright wakes up the whole situation would turn upside down. win will be in tears again.