(7)thank you and sorry...

It was 6:30pm where win and mix was still on catering down the orders inside the cafe.

"Win...." it was mix who gave a concern look on win.

"Hmm...?" win suddenly looked at mix as is he was at another world.

"Are you okay....?"

"Yeah....I am...why...?" win asked with confusion.

"No..it's just that...you looked at the clock for about million times...are you waiting for some one or...are you planning to go somewhere....?" it was mix who noticed every single detail about win.

"What...no....!" win lied. But obviously he himself didn't knew why he was so anxious about time. Win couldn't deny the fact that he waited until 7pm but on other hand he doesn't even wanted to go, as bright was a total stranger to him. But win was debating whether to go or not, despite all the circumstances, as he felt a weird connection with him at first.

"Tell me...if you want to leave..you can okay.....I will take care of here.." it was mix. Mix noticed Win's behavior.

"Hmm.." win nodded and continued with their work.

******

Time passed....7...7:15...and 7:30....and then finally 8pm. Win was so blank on his work.he couldn't concentrate on doing anything but thinking about the 7pm meeting. Mix saw the way win was behaving again where he went near to win who was near the wash basin cleaning some utensils.

"Win are you really really okay....I am concerned....you are here but you are not here...I don't know why..but it seems like that...."

"Uhhh....no...no... nothing...." win smiled silently where then a girl came together with a boy arguing.

"Why you came so late...do you know how much I waited...?" it was the girl who was cute with a wavy hair in a blue blouse said with an annoyed face. Boy poorly had some begging face apologizing the girl for his lack of punctuality.

"You know I was so near for an accident...I am so annoyed with you....don't talk to me..." and the girl with the annoyed face came into the cashier and directed her order to mix where the boy followed her with an apologetic face.

Win was capturing all those moments in his head. He was not sure whether bright came to the place or still there. He didn't care that much before but after the argument he witnessed just now, he wanted to confirm. Honestly win was scared after hearing that accident thing.

"Mix....I gotta go..." and that was the instant where win decided to let his time in the cafe to end and then to leave for the place where bright said.

****

Win ran to the bus stand which was few metres away. He rotated his neck 360 just to have a glimpse of bright, possibly if he arrived. But there was no one and win was convinced that bright didn't come at first place or possibly might just left as win arrived there after about a hour or so.

"Why I feel so restless...I should not care about him being here or not..." win murmured to himself.

"Who are you talking to....?" it was a voice which win was familiar with. Win turned around and saw the person who he was seeking for. But today he was different. Bright was with a casual t and a pant with his black Snickers.

"Uhh...umm.." win was stuttering back and forth without any words. He couldn't find any.

"You know I really hate people who don't value time...." bright exclamined while taking a seat on the bus stand. There waz no one at the bus stand, only him and win.

Win was embarrassed and wanted to apologize but he was not so sure about saying sorry to him at the first place cause he even agreed to come at 7.

"I don't know why should I say this even I didn't agree to come here..but sorry...." win just directed without any look on his face.

"I don't need any sorry... just make it up to me with something to eat or drink ...I am starving.....I skipped even my dinner while waiting for you...bright said by folding his hands with the light breeze he felt across his body. It was obvious tht he was cold at night with little clothing he had.

It was then win noticed that bright was waiting for him in the breeze and with all the sacrifices. Win needed to know why he didn't left home even when win didn't show up at 7.

"Why didn't you go...Its cold..." win asked with concern.

"I don't know...even i asked my self why can't I go...but I guess I didn't want to...." and then bright came closer to win.

"Cause I wanted to see your face..." bright said with a smirk.

Win smiled and was red for bit. He was surprised with himself. Win didn't knew what happened at that moment.

"Why did I smiled...?" win thought to himself.

It was that moment where a road bus came and stopped.

"I will treat you with something warm..."win said as a excuse to make it up for him and say sorry.

"Anything with you..." bright said and win smiled again. Win thought bright was weird but yet cute.

"Whatever..." win said and both of them got into the bus and sat at the last seat.

********

They had few more miles to go where they continued their silent treatment until bright tried to break it up. He wanted to talk with win from the moment they got into the bus but win didn't showed any favor to do so and therefore bright just kept his pace. But he wanted to somehow open win's mouth.

"So how come you agreed to your dad...?" bright asked.

"Ahh..." win took a while.

"Someone just came to my house...and you know.... made me understand that we should move on..so yeah..I guess that's why...." win teased bright. And bright smiled.

"Really...so you listened to me..." bright said and win showed a little smile.

And they went silent again. Where win wanted to ask something from bright.

"Was it you....that day....the one who..." win tried to continue the question where bright suddenly put over a hand over win's shoulder and dragged win towards Bright's body.

"Yes ..it was me...believe me...or else..think in this way...how could you possibly think that a thing which happened with you will be known by me...I mean it's common sense..." and then only win turned out to know it. He didn't even said anything to bright at the first place.moreover during their first meet up even, win was familiar with bright's scent and even now bright holding win was very familiar and comfortable.

And there win decided that bright was saying truth. Who ever it was he always wanted to thank him for that day. For someone else it will not be that much of a deal but win was so emotional. He always seems love and concern and when someone gives it to him, he appreciates that. So he wanted to apprai

"Thank you...and sorry..."win said with embarrassed look.

"Thank you is fine..but sorry for...?" Bright asked.

"Sorry for taking your coat...."win said where bright laughed in huge. Other people in the bus looked at them where win was so embarrassed to look at them where he toned down Bright's sound.

"What are you doing ..?" win asked with a silent tone.

"You never stopped amusing me..." bright smiled and made win to come closer. Win was blushing but he didn't knew what was happening with him.

"What are you doing...?" win went sideways away from bright. Bright turned towards his glass with a smile on his face.

"What is wrong with me..why an I smiling and blushing all over him..?" it was win talking with himself in mind.

"Come on..it's our stop..." and it was bright who stoop up suddenly and win came back into reality.