(42) 🔞🚫happy anniversary 🚫🔞

Hey guys...sorry for the late updates.my university life was hitting me hard for the last days.however, here i am witha new chapter. Read, like and comment.
🟥🚫18+content In here..read at your own risk. 🚫🟥 ( I will edit the typos after some time)

Kiss me.... win said.

No win....if I start....I won't be able to stop..bright said.

Win went near bright more.

If you start I will never allow you to stop...brights eyes just popped up for what win said.

How does he...bright thought for himself about the sudden attitude change of win.

You...you drunk maybe..bright just asked to make sure this was really win in his actual senses.

I wish I was drunk...win said and kept a soft kiss on brights cheeks. And bright softly closed his eyes in response to win's cold skin.

Win...you got college tomorrow...bright ordered.

I don't care...now I want my boyfriend...and that's it..

Not today...win...I really don't want to....bright insist. It was hard to endure wins cuteness but on the other hand, bright fell as if he was not ready for this. He didn't want to feel win weird.

What is it that keep you away from me ...win stood up in a flash, in annoy.

Bright softly stood up and hugged him but win tried to break the hug and run away, However bright locked him up in his arms.

Nothing's keeping you away from me...it's just the time bunny....bright tried to soothe him up.

Don't call me bunny....I am still sulking....win pouted but with a narrow stare. Bright smiled in reaction to win's face.he softly pinched wins fluffy cheeks and kissed his forehead.

For today this is enough...win was not enough, bright knew. But he wanted to give this more time.

He wanted this relationship to be intimate but with time. He didn't want to rush anything this time. win looked at bright face and suddenly gave a hit at Bright's chest. Bright looked at win.

Tell me...do you promised someone that you gonna be a virgin until you die ...that's the reason you are trying to be away from me..hah? Win asked. And bright just stayed silent for seconds.

HAHAHAHA....and bright just kept on laughing by holding his stomach.

******************

Bright was up and already dropped win by the university. Now that love was abroad, they didn't have any business with the university however Tay continued to go to uni, for no reason.

Further, not to mention, win was still sulking with bright for last night situation. Bright tried to talk with win all along their ride form the mansion to the university, but win didn't talked instead gave a narrow line for every question bright asked. Bright however thought win to be cute, as always.

Suddenly a message popped up on the car screen. Bright slowly reared the car to the side, and stopped. And checked on the message. It was from win.

Win

Today lecs got cancelled...
S

o I am planning to go to mix's...
To study...and I will be late...
Don't wait for me...
Probably I will stay at mix....