(21)i missed you too my bunny!

sorry for the late updates..i seriously had tons of uni work...however..enjoy and stay safe...will update soon....thank you..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Win was late to wake up as he got no lecs for today. He had the whole day all for himself so he can enjoy all his kdramas he missed and can chill with some music and so on. He freshened up and came up with bowl of cereal and took a seat on his sofa and turn on the tv. he switched to netflix and tune in kdrama, 'Beloved in summer'. he already watched few episodes on the weekend and now he is continuing the rest. 

Win took some cereal into his mouth and trying to focus on the subs along the edge of the screen and his heart started mingling around.he suddenly took the phone and dialed a number and kept it on ear.

"Hello..." other line answered.

Win waited a little bit without answering.

"Hello ...win...?" The other line asked.

"I miss you...." win paused.

"Okay then....bye..." win rushed and hung up. Win kept the cereal on the beside table and squealed his head inside the sofa pillow and was blushed all along.

And then suddenly he heard a knock.

Win who was blushing and gooshing around came in response to the knock he heard.

"Who is it...?" saying that he opened the door and it was him, bright.

Bright smiled at win where in was still in shock.

"I missed you too my bunny..."bright smiled and winked at win. Win was already red.

"How...I mean...I called like 10 seconds ago...I thought you were at home..." win said and invited bright to inside.

"I am at home..." bright paused and hugged win.

"Now..." he continued. win was red and smiling.

"Why you came today...I begged you yesterday to come with me to go shopping..but you said you had tons of work...what now changed..hah???" win asked while pushing bright cutely in annoy.

"It's not that I had tons of work today..." bright was in guilt.

"So you lied...?" win asked in shock. Obviously he was being a drama queen.

"I hate shopping....it's so boring...." bright teased and hugged win cutely. 

"go you crazy..." win slightly pushed bright and he sighed in return. bright went and rest himself on the sofa.

"what were you watching...?" bright asked. 

"beloved in summer...i bet you dont know that..." win said sarcastically and sat beside bright and took his cereal bowl on to the lap. 

"yeah..probably...i am not a person who sits around and waste time in front of moving things....like some one..." bright annoyed win. 

"yeah...right.." win sighed and took a sip of cereal.

"you want some...?" win asked from bright where bright stared at win. he was staring at win's lips like a hungry wolf. 

"what are you staring at...?" win asked in blush. he noticed how bright was staring at him. 

bright slowly came in and licked win's lips slowly. win closed his eyes in response. he felt an electric shock along his spine.

"sorry...you got some milk on there.." bright said while staring at win's eyes. win was totally red.