(47) and (48) Love to have babies

*****Guys...I am back...sorry for keep you waiting....uploading a mega chapter for you to enjoy and to spare me some forgiveness...😭🤞and y'all watching cherry magic (my polca heart is screaming )....ahhh I love them my babies....so yeah this chapter is also dedicated to them...enjoy and do comment..like...****

* will edit the error typos later***

*Keep loving brightwin***

good morning dad...it was bright who greeted win's dad. win, bright, tay and earth came to win's home, for a holiday themed 'free-from-everything'. actually, it was bright's idea to come here, so win could relax and be free, more importantly, safe in rural. tay and earth volunteered for the holiday, as they also needed some get out from the mansion. 

bright couldn't ignore the fact that win was scared of having the wedding after the letter came, but bright needed otherwise. his plan was something bigger and settled of course. but he was worried about win too. more like it was about win's safety. he did try to and still trying to find the culprit, but he always ended up at the square one. to be honest, bright is more scared than win, he cant lose win, but he had to be strong, to resolve this. Something he learnt after the scene with Mikela was that, never make win hurt, no matter what happens. even at that time, bright wanted win's safety, win had to go through hell and high water during that time. and eventually both did hurt. so he was preparing and was prepared for what future might give him. 

good morning son...had good sleep....it was win' dad who brought coffee for both bright and himself. 

thank you...bright said after accepting the cup of coffee. 

yeah kind of...actually win didnt stop talking until 3am i guess...he had so much to talk...i only said hmm - hmmm to everything he said...it was bright who said with a yawn. 

win's dad smiled at his cuteness. 

you have to get along with that...better to have the practice...win's dad teased bright with a pat on his shoulder. 

yeah...dont even start about that now... bright said with another lazy yawn, and win's dad just chuckled. 

what you guys talking about.... it was win who came near the other two, while massaging his morning red cheeks. 

good morning dad... win greeted. 

good morning son... wait i will bring you a coffee... 

no no... i will drink from this... and saying that win took brights cup, and gulped it slowly. 

all bright could give was a side eye at win, for stealing his good cup of coffee. but at end he had to smile, seeing the excitement of win having that coffee. 

my cute little bun... bright thought. 

so what you guys doing today...dad asked. 

ahhh have to see... tay is the day planner for today... so have to ask from him... it was win. 

oh really... i have to go to the coast today... you guys could join me if you like to...win's dad said. 

coast... when... today...? it was tay. he finished his 5km daily jogging and came back for his fresh juice. 

yes son...one of my friends there asked to join me for a ride....its the season....so they are going for fish...wins dad explained. 

i am in... it was tay who said taking a gulp of fresh juice in. 

you like coast...it was bright. 

nope...tay was direct. 

then...win asked.