😏🔞🚫(43) call me daddy🔞🚫😏

18+ content is here...read at your own risk...and sorry for being late and check out my new book too guys....keep loving brightwin.....

If you continue... I will cum win...stop please...bright begged.

cum for me then...win said with a voice that make bright's heart flattered. 

bright's sweet moans reached win's eyes. 

but bright already wanted to taste win first, and thats where the war zone pushed into. bright let win's hand go away from his member, and he just with a rush toward win's. win was upset with the sight of bright moaning with cum unseen but he knew he will begetting more stronger reaction at his bottom when bright's lips got to work. 

first, i want you to cum for me...and thats where bright just wobbled win's into his mouth. he kissed the edge and just took whole, by sliding the tongue all the foreskin. and not to mention win was already in paradise. he was feeling the best of his life. 

ahh.. take in more...please...and bright obeyed his orders. he wobbled slowly until the last bit, and there win continued to moan like an animal at heat. 

holy fucking...ahh...this is making me go nuts....win said with the faster phase he was feeling at the bottom, as bright made sure to increase the speed. 

and with every up and down, win's moans went higher and higher, where he held bright's hair more strongly. 

win couldn't control his posture, for where he curved all his back for every time bright wobbled slowly along win's rod, where win held into bright's hair as in to hold something for his strength. 

ahh..take your mouth out..i am near...win eclamined with rush but bright continued what he was doing. 

bright...please...i cant hold no more..take it out...win begged, his eyes were teary of being red, with the extreme pleasure he had. but bright just stayed with wins member inside his mouth, and just gave a slight smirk with whatever the flirty expression he could give to win at that moment. 

fucking....you...dude...ahh....ahh....AHHHHHHH....and win moaned with a screaming voice, where all juices were inside bright. bright stood decently, looking at his person with a red naked skin and had an extreme pleasure few seconds ago. not to mention, bright was quite proud of himself for satisfying his partner. he gave a smirk and glided again along win's body. 

you good...he asked from win who was still coming back from peak to normal range. he was smiling with a tired expression. 

hmm...win nodded and said with left out strength within. 

do you want to stop or....bright hang in air where win suddenly cut him through. 

no ways....not now....you have to go until i say so...win rushed and bright smiled with wolf looking eyes, as he was so ready to eat his supper. 

i will do as you say my baby...bright said and sniffed win's neck softly and came back to win's lips. he tried it to be slow, as win was still at his peak, but win didnt want to go slow, he did rush with his lip work with bright. he was forgetful even with his won breathing. their lips were so mingling with each other. 

you need to breathe win...bright said by taking a large gap of air inside. 

i need you...win said and grasped again bright's lips. and this time bright too rushed with those soft lips of win. he felt as he was getting a taste of a soft cake that will just melt in your togue once you take the first spoon. 

oh i love your lips...they are so tasty...brigtt took a gap of air and exclaimed. win smiled slighlty and looked at birght's eyes for a minute. they were endearing to watch. he smoothly ruffled the strands of bright hairs that were handing along bright's forehead.