(40) First time

Hey guys..I am.back...so sorry I had to go on a break....there might be typos...i will edit them later....enjoy reading and keep loving brightwin....

After a month...

It was a sunny bright morning where bright laid on his couch at his room, beside the window. He was taking slow breaths with ease of his mind. He had a small smile on his lips where earth knocked the door and came in. Bright was still with his ease, eyes closed.

Good morning sir...breakfast is ready...earth said.

Bright nodded in response.earth smiled turned out towards his exit where he was stopped by bright's voice.

I will wake him up...bright said with wide opened exciting eyes and earth smiled and nodded, he then left.

Bright stood up from his place and walked towards the other corner of the corridor and entered a room without even knocking.

He saw a person hugging all the sheets and pillows around and pouting red lips like a fluff bunny. Bright smirked for himself and went near and rubbed those cheeks softly. The other moved his facial muscles in response.

Win....bright said with the softest voice.

Hmmm...win murmured with drouzy voice.

Get up...bright sat beside win and rubbed his hair.

No lectures today..let me sleep...please....win argued and hugged a pillow and pouted his lips while going back to his dreams.

Bright touched win's pouting lisp and played with it tapping it up and down.

Ooooooiiiiiiii...let me sleep will you...win argued and kept a pillow at his lips and blocked Bright's hand reaching his lips.

Bright wickedly smiled and tap his forehead continuously where win suddenly opened his eyes and....

Bang....! Win hit bright with a pillow.

Aaawhhh...bright cried.

I told you there are no lectures today...why waking me up so early...hah....win asked and bright just looked at him for a couple of seconds and suddenly tried to leave where win flew in air and held Bright's wrist

Okay...okay...sorry...i was just teasing you...win said with guilty eyes and bright looked at him with fierce.

I know we are going our first official date today...I just tried to act as if I can't remember..uhhh..I can't even lie to you...huh...you are so boring...win said while continuing to hold Bright's wrist.

Bright looked at win for mili seconds and knew that win was honest at this time and went near and kissed his forehead. Win closed his eyes in response.

Don't act like that ever again...or else I will think you dont remember about me....bright said by hugging win by his neck. Win felt Bright's warm along his face getting sunken in Bright's abs.

Sorry....win said with closed eyes.

Bright laid a kiss on win's fluffy hair again and broke the hug.

Okay now get up and be ready...we'll meet at breakfast....bye...bright said and took few steps back slowly where suddnely he smiled and went away from the room.

Why didn't he kissed me at my lips....win asked to himself.

Win went to the bathroom and get himself compared with the mirror at his front. He smiled at himself with a sight of peace, for looking good than he was before. He took his wrist and looked for the wounds he got a month before.

They have faded already...win said to himself. He looked back at the mirror and went to the flashlights of the past, the month he went through.

After discharging from the hospital, win was going through traumas that made him to sunk into delusions of being getting kidnapped and that made him to stay up all night for days and days. But no matter what happened he was with bright, and that made him to calm down instantly. Whenever win got scared and opened up his eyes with screams, bright was there, ready to hug him and console him back to sleep.