(32) i am sorry!

they walked nearly 4kms away from the hotel and they were now in middle of nowhere but thanks to the guide the hotel gave, helped them on directions or surely they will just walk the same area for the whole day.

"is it really true there are snakes over here....?" mix asked and earth noticed how mix was cute when he was afraid.

"yeah...anacondas specially...." guide said.

"HAH....?" mix screamed where suddenly a flock of birds flew away due to the loud sound and all just stopped where they were due to the sudden reaction cause by the birds.

"just kidding..." guide said with a smile after the bird scene was over and mix just threw a straight eye line expression to him. earth was enjoying this too.

"there are few snakes...but they wont come that much out...and that's why i am like taking this stick and hitting the ground for a while...so if there are any...they will know that some threat is near..so they will go into their safe areas....likewise..." guide explained where mix was already near earth.

"what happened...?" earth asked with a giggling smile.

"you really have the nerve to ask right now what happened....i am scared...carry me..." mix said by hitting on earth's shoulder. earth laughed. not to mention, earth was bit tired too for himself.

"okay...hold my hand and follow me for now...okay....?" earth said. mix who waited in thoughts accepted it for now and did as earth said.

"oiiii...take a room will you..." it was tay who said by noticing how mix and earth were acting as boyfriends.

"fuck you...." it was earth who yelled and tay sighed. he was too tired.

"you two too...make your steps fast...what is this....?" tay said while looking at his behind by signalling bright and win.

"its not me...its him..." bright who was few steps behind tay said by signalling win who was also few steps behind bright. win was enjoying all of the forest vibes to his fullest. he clicked pics of trees, few butterflies, some insects that he found attractive and also bright too, only his broad back.

"dont wait for me..." win said while taking another pic. bright stopped and looked at him. actually for every picture win took, bright stopped and waited until win was done. bright tried to say something where suddenly the guide came.

"win...we have to go before it gets dark..." guide said and win smiled in response.

"what the fuck is this...like why he is getting so much closer to him..." bright thought.

"okay sure....lets go then...i mean i got many pictures too..so no worries..." win said with a smile.

"what's your name...?" bright suddenly asked just to change the surrounding.

"i am Micheal sir...." guide said while turning to brights' direction.

"its better Micheal if you go out to front or mix will get scared..." bright said with a death glare. and the guide who felt some awkwardness from that glare nodded a yes and went into front where win tried to follow him too.

"where are you going...?" bright held win's hand and stopped him. win's heart skipped a beat. he missed bright's warmth. he looked at bright slowly and replied.

"umm..he asked me to come..so...i am going at front..."

"no need..." bright said and held win's hand by force and dragged him behind him. earth, mix and tay smiled in hidden looking at them.

win didn't said anything either, he followed bright as he said. but he was happy at that moment. he wanted to hold him, hug him, kiss him and feel his lips for a long time but all seemed impossible as bright was opposing him for all the times. but today he was changed, but win knew that bright could change on another second, so he just thought to feel and be happy at this moment until bright changes again.