(14) You need to protect HER!

bright was done with breakfast and he went in to grandpa's room. bright made earth to wait by the door and went in.

"grandpa...i am here..." bright said when he closed the door.

"ahh..brighty..come i am at the couch..." bright went in reaching grandpa's voice.

"what's the matter grandpa...you needed to tell me something important...?" bright asked.

"yes..take a seat....you had breakfast...?" grandpa asked.

"yes... grandpa..." bright obediently answered.

"okay then...what i wanted to tell you was something related to my official affairs..." grandpa continued.

"you remember... mr. Sataporn...?" grandpa asked.

"yes...i remembr him clearly..he was the one who sponsered for our beverage companies at first..."

"yes indeed...it was like ages before he did that favour to me...that time i had no money or any luxury so to serve him back.. so in return...i just told him that I will do any help in future at any time he ask..I told that i will do my best in favor to him..." Grandpa said. bright just listened attentively.

"this is his daughter...." grandpa handed over a picture of a cute girl in bright's hand. bright looked at the girl for a milli second and then looked at grandpa confusingly.

"mr.sataporn's life is in threat...he told me that he get many threat calls against him and his family.... honestly...he was pleading and crying...he told that he don't care about his life at all...but he wanted his baby girls' life to be protected..." grandpa said and looked at bright.

"why all of sudden he get threats...?" bright asked.

"money... some teeny tiny money dealers are looking for his wealth...and when I asked from other sources they even said that he is tangled with some foreign matters drug matters too..." grandpa said.

"ahh...so what about his security...?"

"the thing is... at first it was his guys at the security who kept a knife on his throat and asked for money...so he said that he cant trust anyone except the best mafias in this area..and that's us...and more importantly i am in debt to him..you get me...?" grandpa said.

"yes...grandpa.. tell me what i have to do..i will do..." bright said.

"she is an undergrad at the science faculty of univeristy M...you should protect her..and for that you have to enroll into the University..."

"what...come again...i didn't get you grandpa...." bright was amazed with what grandpa said.

He thought he was dreaming. So he just asked grandpa again just to confirm.

"You have to study with her so to protect her..you should enroll in the University..." grandpa repeated with a loud voice.

"So my dear Grandpa..you...are telling me to go college again...?"bright was too much surprised. He didn't want to go college back again.

" Actually not only you..you have to take earth and tay too.." grandpa said.

"what...i mean grandpa..how can we...i mean i can protect like following her and all...why we have to to uni and all..."

"she is majoring in biology so you have to pull the strings out.."

"what... biology...grandpa..i will do anything but not biology.. grandpa you know how much i hate biology...tell me anything i will do..and you know i majored in engineering..." bright was worried.