function nischay

Nischay's pov .

I wake up and get ready today was our housewarming party. Me and y/n just bought our new house . I'm so happy she is just everything to me.

"Nischay abhi tak uthe nahi tum !" Y/n 's sweet voice said . "Main uth gaya " I smiled while saying that .

"Acha thik hai main neeche ja rahi huin " she said again . "Nahi" I said and pulled her near me . "Nischay ! Kya kar rahe ho!?!?" She said angrily but I know pakka smile kar rahi hogi . " Thodi der to ruko " I said pouting . " Kam hai nischay please 🥺" . This girl knows how to do this .

"BHABHIIIIIIIIIIII! " . Abhishek.  Chamila pure mood ki aisi taisi kardi . "Aayi!"

*Straight at the function cause I am fucking lazy *

Y/n was down   I was getting ready

I came down wearing this

And then I saw my wife . Oh my goodness

She looked sexy and elegant and the same time

We all were having fun and the cousins and us talking having a good laugh . That's when I saw MY wife talking to Raghav . I hate this boy with everything I have you may ask why . Well he is Y/n 's "bestfriend" who confessed that he likes her . I got real mad when I saw him hugging her and kissing her cheek .

*After the function *

I was still filled with rage after what happened at the function. I entered my room . And I saw y/n removing her jewellery. I went near her and I think the anger was quite visible on my face . "Nischay? Kya hua ? " . Instead of replying her I picked her up and took her to the bed . "Nischay !?" . "Chup!" . She went silent . Then I asked her " can I touch you? Answer in yes or no " We have done this before but I can never do anything without her consent " yes". I took my blazer off the slowly I took her clothes off.  I started off by kissing her neck  . She moaned and I stopped "ni nischay ?" " No moaning wifey " she looked at me like I had seven heads . " Meri taraf aise mat dekho ye tumhari wajah se horaha hai " .

Y/n 's pov

Nischay kar kya raha hai . "Ab koi aawaje nahi "   . Then he suddenly thrusted inside my core giving me no time to adjust.  I yelled in surprise and pleasure . He looked at me angrily " YOU JUST DON'T LISTEN DO YOU !" He started going off at a inhuman speed . Then he said "  I want you to spell my name " .   
"Abhi !" I screamed.  " Haan !!!" He screamed back . The pleasure got intense when he started rubbing me while thursting inside as fast as he could . "N ahhh " . "I" it feels like he is getting faster with each word . That's when he suddenly and sexually slapped me. " NO STOPPING "  "S, NISCHAY DHEERE "     "NAHI"  "H" .  By now my legs were feeling like jelly main pakka kal uth nahi paungi. . "A"  we were getting closer to climax "Y" And with last word we both came and
He collapsed on top of me . 
"Wow" . This function was worth it