jealousy part 2 (a/n padh lena chutiyo)

A/n -  warning !
EXTREMELY dominant nischay , daddy kink 😉 .

After that when you both reached to the flat you both shared he pinned  you to the wall and whispered in your ear . " I need to know it y/n . Are you mine ?" . It sent shivers up your body "yes" you replied more like moaned to him . After asking for your consent nischay kissed you lustfully and he took you to your bedroom without breaking the kiss . He slowly puts you down on the bed and starts undressing you . He then breaks the kiss and undresses himself . " On all fours" he demanded . You did as said . You shreiked as you felt him slap your bare ass . "Count and say "thank you " after each " *SMACK* "o-one t-thank you" "WITHOUT STUTTERING" * SMACK* " TWO THANK YOU  NISCHAY" after I said that he turned me around and held me by my hair "what did you call me " "n-n" "shut up ! You know what you just made you punishment thousand times worse babe" oh fuck. *Smack *"good girls don't curse" "so-sorry daddy" "hmmm" now spell out each word he talked to you and if you go wrong I'll  make you don't  sit on a chair for a month " nischay said like it was no big deal 😭. I  nodded  *SMACK* "verbal . Agli bar agar ye galti huyi  to fir I'm getting "verbal " tattoed on your body . UNDERSTAND?!" He said more like screamed "Y-yes daddy" I said . "Now start " saying that he slammed  into  me and i screamed out his name in surprise  and pleasure ."  HI " i said . " I'm damn sure h-he just didn't  say that  so c'mon " he said thrusting  in me at a inhuman speed .

*few hours later *

"H-hi y-y/n  i-im n-n-new h-here c-can y-you pl-please s-how m-me a-around s-chool" I finally did it . After cumming 14 times . Nischay stopped finally  . We relaxed our breathing a bit  . Nischay  looked at me and pulled me into him embrace.  I listened to  his heartbeat .

A/n - khatam Tata Bye Bye good bye .