Dirty thoughts (nonu ❣️)

Nischay's pov :-
I saw the small naughty glint in my doll's eyes when that stupid naive boy walked into the cabin . i knew she was up to something the way she started going towards him and brushing her hands softly on his . oh how i would love to punish her after this ! She thinks she can get away with what she is doing huh ? .

Y/n's pov :-
Guess who is digging her own grave ? Me! But i love seeing him worked up like this . i know what's coming towards me and i definitely don't expect it to be busy . nor do i want it to be easy ......

Author's pov -:
"Nigel back to work enough chatting with mrs.malhan" nischay said in his deep ass voice making the poor lad scared . "y-yes s-sir" as soon as he said this he quickly scurried back to his own work area almost shitting his pants . "aur mr.malhan jealous much huh ?" Y/n said with a smirk plastered on her face . Nischay gave out a little laugh and walked towards her, her smirk? Oh it was long gone ! She knew his "laugh" is never a good sign for legs , if you know what i mean.  "Um um nischay main to majak kar rahi thi" she said . nervousness dripping from her voice . "haan baby par main nahi kar raha na majak" he said with the same smirk she abandoned minutes ago . " nish-" before she could continue  "ghar chalo" he said . He gripped her hand tightly and walked 'oh so calmly' towards the car . only y/n knew what was actually going in his head and what were the things he was actually thinking . suddenly she was pushed inside the car and buckled up by her loving husband. He went up to the driver's side to start the drive towards their pretty house so that he can continue what he left in the cabin .

*at the house kyuki meri marzi*

Y/n's pov
What the fuck was i thinking while messing with this human ? Certainly did not think that i'd be bent over his lap and spanked for a decade ! "8-89 NISCHAY RUKO PLEASE DOBARA KABHI NAHI KARUNGI PLE-PLEASE" I said with tears running down my face . " wo to mujhe pata hai tum ye dobara karne ka soch bhi nahi sakti baby !" Nischay said finally stopping his abuse on her ass. Softly caressing the cheeks .
He slowly gets her up and places soft yet sensual kisses from her lips to her boobs . "how are you so perfect angel ? And also remember this perfection the god created belongs . to . me" he said with a dominating tone in his voice . "ha-haan i-i belo*hiccup* belong to you" she said still in tears . "sorry cutie but tumhari galti hai tumne mujhe oush kiya na ?" He said regretful yet angry at her .
"Sowwry" she said sniffling . "it's ok babygirl" he said smiling and he resumed his kissing . "now now princess let's get this restricting stuff on your beautiful) body known as a top" he said while winking at her. She blushed at his comment and let him take off her top . After undressing his angel he slowly pulled out his already erected cock and slowly sat her down on him . she instantly moaned "nis-nischay" . he enjoyed seeing her like this so vulnerable, so small, so submissive.  He held her throat while fucking her faster "ba-babygirl your pussy is so nic-ce" he mumbled into her neck .

*after hours of fucking*
"NISCHAY BAS PLEASE I CAN'T" she yelled because of extreme over stimulation . "almost princess just a minute" he said almost reaching his high again . atlast they both finally stopped "now let's give you a bath my queen" . nischay apne gentleman mode me wapis .

A/n- aur ? Kaiso ho gays ?