a/n

Hello meri banar sena aage thodi angrezi mein bakwas hai ye maine apne emotions se bahar aane ke baad likha hai  but phir bhi upload kardiya kyuki ye thooooooda sa zaruri tha 😅.

Ok  hi everyone and  I want to say something it's getting out of control now i mean I have been addressing this from when I started sexual tention that I am not forcing ANYONE to read sexual tention or any other of my stories . So , please i beg u stop commenting that I'm "sexualizing " nischay OR ajey . People are telling me how bad of a person I am. If sharing your imagination on platform is crime the almost all of the fanfiction writers should be criminals . I don't get the thing there are literally THOUSANDS of people who write smuts. I'm not the unique one . I was not saying anything about since the last a/n i uploaded on sexual tention regarding the same problem. Because of seeing all the support you all gave me . I love you all to bits . And then suddenly I started getting voice messages from people on instagram saying "how much of a bad person I am " . I'm sorry but these people got on my nerves . I not going to listen to them . And I'm still going to continue but I hope so they stop . And please stop saying that I'm a faliure to my parents . I'm 17 for god's sake .