fight ( ajey)

Authors pov .

"YOU KISSED HER AJEY AUR PATA NAHI KYA KYA HOTA  " y/n screamed as loud as she can with tears in her eyes threatening to fall
. "Y/N SHE FORCED GET THAT INTO YOUR THICK SKULL . GOSH YOU ARE ANNOYING  . KABHI KABHI SAMAJH NAHI AATA MAINE TUMSE PYAAR KYU KIYA . " Ajey 's eyes widened when he heard himself . Y/n 's tears now officially came . And she started leaving the room while packing . But when she was near the door someone ahem ajey took her bag and threw it accross the room .

Y/N 's POV

Hurt . Not physically but mentally hurt.  That's the only word I could imagine.( A/n  Faith awaits for us to break our hearts in two .sorry )  .  I reached the doorknob that's when he took my bag and threw it across the room . " AB KYA HAI JANE DO NA ! IF YOU REGRET FALLING IN LOVE WITH ME THAT MUCH !. " I scream at him . " Y/N I AM SORRY ! PLEASE ! YOU ARE THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME" He said sobbing and falling on to his knees . That's when I stopped screaming or even being angry at him . I was hurt ya but I could never stop loving this boy . I bend over to him " ajey please don't cry " I said softly .

Ajey's pov

" ajey please don't cry "  she said softly .
I look at her . This girl . I'm unconditionally in love with . We make an eye contact and then we start to lean in and boom the magical kiss which solved it . She thought it was little peck but I pulled her in deeper my tounge glides against her lower lip . She teases me by not letting me in . Two can play this game my love . I pick her up and take her to our bedroom . I softly lay her down on the bed not breaking the kiss . Then I start kissing her neck . She moans that's when I stopped " Ajey ? Ruke kyu ? " She looks at me with oh so innocent eyes . I told you " two can play this game love " I said in a deep voice . " First of all can I touch you ? Yes or no" Her consent is everything to me . " YES!" She screamed . " Impatient are we" I said again . " Ajey please " .I took her clothes off. "damn " I said . "Ajey " she whimpered then I slowly undress myself . And then she moans again   . "No touching , no Cumming ,no moaning without permission " I said in a strict voice .

Y/n's Pov
"No touching , no Cumming ,no moaning without permission "  he said in a strict voice .
Ye insaan pagal ho gaya hai kya !? .  Before I could say anything he slams into me . I throw my head back in intense pleasure . I try to follow his rules . Keyword - try . I moan . He looks at me in intense anger . Shit. " Baat kabhi samajh nahi aati tumhe" . He goes faster and faster .

" I'm going to cum ajey " I moan out somehow .
"Hold it " he demanded .

" I can't please " I said now  tears coming down my face he kissed them away.
"Let it go in 1..........2"

"3!" We both came at the safe time. " Aftercare time " he said . Cutie pie .