long day ( nischay)

Nischay's pov

I  just finished  streaming when my beautiful girlfriend y/n comes home from a long day of work. Stressed and tired. I see her and lead her to the couch. I sit down and have her sit in front of me. Slowly I begin rubbing her shoulders, kneading them, releasing her stress. My hands move down her  back, rubbing, making you sigh " lamba din tha ?" I asked "haan nishchay aaj bohot thak gayi " she replied.  As my hands move down her back I nibble at her neck. She coos with delight. My hands continuing to rub, moving under her shirt to caress her skin.

As I kiss her neck I whisper in her ear "Baby girl, your shirt is in my way."

She quickly takes it off, my hands continue to rub her back and shoulders. I kiss the other side of her neck, she moans "nischay".

I whisper in her ear again "Baby girl, your bra is in my way."

Just as quickly she removes that too. My hands continue to rub but now they reach around and rub her tits too. Her moans get louder. I move out from behind her and have her lay on her stomach. I slowly pull off her pants. I straddle her naked body and continue to rub. Rubbing her shoulders, back, ass, and legs. She  moans and coo at every touch. She can also feel that I have less clothes too. My skin rubbing against hers and every now and then she feel my hard cock brush against her.

I tell her, "It's time to roll over baby girl."

She turns over beneath me, she looks up seeing me naked and smiling down at her. I move in and start kissing her passionately, my hands on her tits. I move down and kiss her neck, my fingers pinching her nipples. I move further down, my lips on her nipples, my hands between her legs. I keep moving kissing her navel, I position my shoulders under her knees, my hands underneath her cupping her ass. I move further down, licking the outside of her pussy, your body shivers.

I plunge my tongue into her, she moans my name "nischay" and grab the back of my head. I lick her pussy up and down, her hips buck and push my head into her. I settle on her clit, flicking it with my tongue, my hands cupping and rubbing her ass. She raise her hips screaming in ecstasy as I suck on her clit. She grab my head harder and push it onto her pussy screaming for more. I suck her  clit harder, she screams  and cum, I lick it up sending shivers through her.

Quickly I reposition myself between her legs. Rubbing my cock on her clit, making her shiver and moan. I slowly slide into her pussy so wet, so tight. I start fucking her slowly, she moan for me to go faster. I fuck her faster, she wrap her legs around me to get me deeper. I fuck her harder, she starts rubbing her tits, she knows that drives me wild. Harder and deeper I fuck her, I grab her hips to fuck her. She's moaning and screaming, pulling at her tits.

She let out a huge scream as I plunge deep in her. She's cumming again. Her pussy squeezing my cock driving me wild. I join her yells as my cock explodes inside of her. I slow down, she's breathless and panting. I pull my cock out and lay next to her, she feel our cum leaking out of her pussy.

I whisper to her "How was your day baby girl?"