picnic (nischay)

You are in a car with your boyfriend nischay. He’s driving and you don’t know where you are going. He said that it’s a surprised and that you aren’t allowed to ask questions. But now that it has been few hours ever since you left your house, you start to worry that nischay might had taken the wrong turn and can’t find the way back. “hum kab pahuchenge?“ You want to know.

“jaldi and no questions, remember?“ He chuckles as you roll your eyes at him. You keep quiet and just watch him, his beautiful face and concentrated eyes. Only when the car stop to move, you look away from him and turn around to see where you are. You are surrounded by trees and bushes.

“nischay, baby, where are we?“ You ask, worried that you are lost.

“No questions.“ He smiles and gets out of the car. He rushes over to your side and opens the door for you. You look at him confused as he takes your hand and helps you out. “One second.“ He says and lets your hand go. He goes to the boot of the car and takes a big towel out. Now you’re more confused than before, but don’t get the chance to ask him anything when he kisses you. You, of course, kiss him back and smile at him when you pull apart. Nischay takes your hand and leads you through the threes and bushes until you reach a lake. The water is clear and the sun is shining on it.

“What are we doing here?“ You ask nischay. He doesn’t answer, drops the towel and just takes his shirt off. He smirks at you when he pulls down his pants before coming over to you. You can’t hold it back but smirk back at him as he undresses you. When he’s only wearing his boxers and you are in your bra, nischay puts his hands on your waist and leads you, walking backwards, into the lake. The water is cold at first but the further you get in, the warmer the water gets.

“Surprise.“ nischay smiles, making you laugh. You wrap your arms around his neck and attach your lips to his. You and him start to make out and you wrap your legs around his torso. Nischay holds you tightly and doesn’t let you go when he goes down into the water with you. Under water you and him don’t stop to make out until you go up again. Instantly, you and nischay burst out laughing.

“I want you so bad.“ nischay mumbles.

“I want you more, nischay.“ You let out a moan when he kisses your neck. You hold onto him as he leaves wet kisses on your neck while carrying you out of the lake. Nischay lets you down and quickly spreads out the towel, before you lay down on it. He kneels down between your legs and puts his hands on your hips. He lifts up your hips and presses his cock against it. You can feel how hard it is through his boxers. You sit up, straddling him and attach your lips to nischay’s. He takes your wet bra off and lays you down again. He gives your boobs a squeeze before kneeling up, taking off his and then your underwear.

“You’re so amazing.“ nischay mumbles as he leans down and lines up his tip.

“Fuck.“ You instantly start to moan when he pushes into you. Nischay kisses your neck again as he lets you adjust to his size. After few moments, you shut your eyes and he starts to thrust in and out of you. You hold onto his arms and as your mouth forms a big O .

“You’re so hot.“ nischay groans into your ear and breaths heavily against your neck. You feel his hot breath on you and his hands on your boobs. He massages them and stimulates your nipples, making them hard.

“Ah.“ You gasp and whimper. Nischay speeds up his thrust, making you wetter with every thrust. You keep your eyes shut and your mouth open as moans escape your lips every time he pushes into you. “Fuck!“ You whimper louder and open your eyes to watch him fuck you.

“You’re so tight… fuck.“ nischay mumbles into your ear and starts to suck on your neck. He leaves a hickey on your neck that will stay on for while. His thrusts become harder and harder as he pushes in and out of you. “Shit.“ nischay groans and you know that he’s close to cum.

“Cum for me, baby.“ You mumble and press your lips together as you feel your own orgasm building up. Nischay attaches his lips back to yours and kisses you passionately. You kiss him back and bury your hands in his hair. You tug onto his hair, making him groan against you lips as he fucks you hard and fast. With every thrust you feel yourself getting closer and closer to your orgasm.

„Fuck Ni-Ni-Nischay!“ You exclaim when your orgasm takes over your body. You shut your eyes again, tug his hair as you take in your orgasm. Nischay’s thrusts get sloppy and you start to whimper.  “Ah, ahh… AHH!“ You moan over and over again until you feel him cum in you. You scream his name as he fucks through your and his orgasm.

He collapses next to you on the big towel and manages to chuckle even though he’s out of breath.

“We-we should come here more often.“ He suggests, making you laugh