nischay

Under all his sweet and goofiness, nischay was a pure dom. If you triggered that side of him, he would not hold back his dominant nature. You knew exactly how to trigger him too and wouldn’t hesitate to put you right back into your place.

You had been watching a movie with him and the family, snuggled up on his side. You weren’t even paying attention to the film anymore because you were too focused on how good he smelled and how nice he was to touch. Slowly, you allowed your hand to lower down his torso, edging closer to his member that was growing more and more by the second, causing him to shift underneath you, moving his hand to grip your forearm. You had a blanket covering the both of you but that didn’t stop him from checking to see if the other members had noticed.

“Baby ” he whined into your ear, low enough for nobody else to hear besides you, “do not tease me or you’ll regret it.” But you didn’t listen, continuing to grip his bulge through his sweat pants. He groaned and tried to act like he was clearing his throat, shifting once again but this time pulling you to sit on his lap.

Somehow he was able to maneuver himself out of his pants and your underwear off to the side, pushing himself inside of you beginning to grind up into you. “Make a sound, and you’re not going to cum tonight,” he mentioned as you shut your mouth quickly, trying to control any possible sound that could escape from your throat.

A/n - pata hai chota hai . Don't worry ill upload a longer one after sometime . Abhi recently we took a puppy . So , I'm kinda tired since I have to take care of him .

 So , I'm kinda tired since I have to take care of him