on your knees (nischay)

Her skin is softer than I'd dreamed, and her eyes are naughtier than I could have ever imagined. And her mouth… God, her mouth! She's more wicked a temptress than I'd expected from Aphrodite's swotty little Princess.

This is my greatest fantasy come true: I'm sitting on the edge of the guest bed, and she's on her knees before me, between my legs. How the hell did I get so fucking lucky?

As if she's read my thoughts, she gives me a slumberous, sensual smile and her lips part over the head of my throbbing cock. Taking me into the cavern of her hot, moist mouth, she glides that velvet tongue of hers along the bottom and an uncontrollable moan rumbles through my chest. She whimpers at the sound and grips my hips, digging her sharp, little nails into the skin, and that bit of pain causes me to unconsciously jerk forward. The stroke sinks in to the back of her throat, but she takes it without complaint, relaxing her jaw and letting me in.

"That's it, y/n. Swallow me down," I encourage her. "Take me as deep as you can."

Her husky moan vibrates up my shaft as she withdraws and sinks back down with just the perfect pressure, establishing a rhythm that is sure to break me at any moment. I've never been this aroused or this desperate for a witch. The heat running through my veins is pure liquid fire, and my heart speeds up, pounding behind my ribs. My pre-come is flowing like honey as I grow impossibly harder. I can see it wet the edges of her lips, and feel the slickness combine with her saliva.

"So good," I croon, leaning back on my palms, widening my legs, and thrusting gently upwards with small tensing of my lower abs and arse. "Oh, yeah, suck my cock with that sinful mouth of yours, sweetness."

I feel her teasing chuckle shoot straight down my length, causing my bollocks to tighten up. Her reddened lips stretch wide around my engorged length as she takes me as far as she can. Her tongue flicks around my tip and tickles the underside of my cock on every pull out, before she sinks back down.

Very quickly, her tricks spell my doom. "I'm going to come," I warn her, even as I hope she decides not to stop and to let things take their natural course.

She hums and drops back down, taking me back into her convulsing, soft throat and tightening around me. My hands tighten in her hair as its clear she's made her decision, and it's exactly what I'd hoped and wanted and needed. My hips surge upwards to meet her tight lips and her milking mouth as she sucks with greedy abandon.

"Ah, fuck!" I shout, feeling the lava boil up through the thick stalk of my flesh and the explosion pour out from deep inside the heart of me. I fall off the edge of sanity into the rapture. She stills as my come pulses across her tongue in powerful spurts and I cry out above her. Hot, silky liquid dribbles between her clamped lips as I keep ejaculating until I feel as though I am drained and I couldn't possibly give anymore. I've never come so hard or so much.

When the shudders finally ease, my brain goes blank. All I can do is fall back into the mattress and stare at the ceiling. One thought rolls around in my skull: I just received the blow of my life from the one woman in the world I'd tried desperately to keep at a distance for too many years - the one woman in the whole sodding universe that I should never have fallen in love with and did.
Y/n l/n had me on my knees for her now, and she didn't even know it.

But she would… in a few minutes, once I recovered.