Drunken mistakes (ajey) pt2

DISCLAIMER - THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS VIOLENCE . IF ITS TRIGGERING PLEASE DONT READ IT . Par mujhe pata hai tum aise bhi padhoge to padhlo .
Y/n's pov

I  was hard . Yes ajey and Tanya beat me . Hard. After taking a bath  I slip on a purple shirt type sweater and black skinny jeans.

 After taking a bath  I slip on a purple shirt type sweater and black skinny jeans

*at the college *

I try to go in without getting noticed by both of them . But Mera luck bohot hi chutiya hai . "HEY SLUT" Tanya screamed. " It's funny how you call me the slut while you are the who everyone fucked in the school" I said out loud . My eyes widened when I heard myself.  And as I told my luck is fucked up . Ajey came here when I said this . " What . Did . You . Say. you say ? "  Ajey said with gritted teeth . "Oh you're gonna get it " Tanya said smirking at my scared face and ajey grabbed me with my hair and took me  to a dark place . " A-ajey p-p-please mat maro mujhe " I said with  tears running down my eyes .  " Chup! Tumhare jaisi ladki yahi deserve karti hai  . YOU ARE SO JEALOUS OF ME AND MY BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND THAT YOU SLAPPED HER AND MADE ME CHEAT ON HER WITH YOU . I THOUGHT OF YOU AS MY BESTFRIEND LEKIN TUM BHENCHOD MERI HI GALTI HAI " He said . I slapped Tanya ! When ? Abe had hai . And then he slaps me and the punches me in the stomach I knocked down on the floor and ajey kicks my stomach continuosly . " YOU ARE DISGUSTING " AJEY SCREAMED( A/N -  you are the best ok there is nothing more beautiful than you . You are awesome in your own way ok )   . " AJEY!" Somebody screamed........