party ( nischay)

Bodies slid against each other, slick with sweat and hot with passionate arousal. Hands groped each other's skin, pawing and clawing while moans of pleasure mingled together in the air.
You were pushed back against the black satin sheets, your arms falling to rest by your head. Your legs spread of their own accord, unable to hide your arousal from the angry , jealous man above you. Your body was hot and sweaty from hours of lovemaking, and it was time for another round.
Nischay hovered above you, leaning down to capture your lips in a searing kiss. You moaned into his mouth as his teeth tugged on your lower lip. One hand snaked up to tangle in your hair, using it to roughly pull your head back so he could access your neck. You gasped and closed your eyes as his teeth grazed your skin and his tongue peaked out to slide across your soft spot.
His hips ground against yours, his manhood already hard once more. You wrapped your legs around his waist, desperate for more friction. While you were blinded by his lips on your neck, nischay pulled a pair of fluffy handcuffs from beneath the pillow and secured your hands above your head. You bit your lip in realization, your back arching when his lips traveled down your chest. His free hand cupped a breast, squeezing and kneading, while his lips found the other. He sucked your nipple into his mouth, his tongue flicking across the sensitive bud. You tightened your legs around his waist, feeling the wetness pooling between your legs, wanting nothing more than to feel him inside you again.
He chuckled at your attentive responses, grinding his hips against yours. His hand slid from your breast down your side, his fingers dancing on your skin all the way down to your heat. You mewled when his fingers rubbed at your sensitive clit, your hips bucking against his hand. He chuckled again, slipping a finger into your waiting sex.
"So ready for me, kitten," he murmured, kissing his way back up to your neck. He sucked on your neck and pumped his finger inside you, angling to hit just the right spot to turn you into a whimpering, writhing mess.
"That's my girl but you still deserve the punishment," he grunted, biting your neck. He pulled back and smiled proudly at the dark hickey he'd left on your skin, marking you as his woman for all eternity.
He thrust a second finger into you, his pace never faltering as you wiggled and bucked against him. His hips helped to keep yours steady while he worked you with his hand, his other hand tugging at your hair and his lips alternating between decorating your neck and devouring your breasts.
You felt a familiar knot building in your belly, but before it could be relieved, Nischay removed his fingers. You whimpered shamelessly at the loss of contact and he chuckled darkly and said " kya hua y/n Saha nahi jaraha . Club mein dusro ke upar dance karte wakt to bura nahi laga " . He hovered above you, angling his hips so that his manhood rubbed against your entrance. You spread your legs to give him better access and he thrust in without warning, eliciting a loud moan from your throat.
Again, he pulled away before you could get your release. He pulled out, leaving you whimpering and writhing.
"Turn over, kitten," he instructed, sitting back and using his hands on your hips to turn you. You complied, crawling onto your belly and bending your legs so that your ass was raised. Your top half rested on your bent forearms, your hands gripping the pillow beneath you.
Nischay positioned himself behind you, his hands on your hips as he thrust back into your sex. You moaned at feeling him inside you again, your legs spreading more to entice him to go deeper. He understood, pushing in as far as he could. His hands gripped your hips bruisingly as he pulled almost all the way out and slammed back in. You moaned loudly and your hands gripped the pillow, all of your senses gone. All you could focus on was nischay pounding into you like he owned you.
He leaned over you, one hand tangling in your hair and tugging your head back. You mewled and turned your head to meet his lips in a possessive kiss. He sucked your tongue into his mouth as he continued his thrusts. While you were lost in his kiss, the hand on your hip slid forward to cup your throbbing heat. His fingers slipped between your folds to rub mercilessly at your clit, earning a string of loud moans from your lips which he happily swallowed. Your hips wiggled uncontrollably and your legs spread further. Your hands fisted in the pillowcase as you were lost between his thrusts inside you and his fingers dancing on your clit.
He suddenly pulled out and lied down beside you. "Ride me, kitten."
You were happy to oblige, swinging a leg over his hips. You slid down onto his still erected manhood, moaning at the feeling. His hands gripped your hips as yours rested on his chest and you began rocking your hips against him. You looked down to see his eyes closed and his mouth hung open in pleasure, losing himself in your ministrations.
You felt your knot building and this time you were in charge of letting it release. You rocked your hips faster, bouncing up and down against his body. His fingers left bruises on your hips, not that either of you cared. You loved sporting his marks of possession. You knew he left them because he loved you, not because you were his property.
The knot in your belly exploded, your orgasm gushing out all over nischay. You kept your pace, dragging your nails down his toned chest. His hands gripped your hips so he could thrust his hips into yours, matching your movements. His orgasm came quickly, aided by your body bouncing atop his.
Your name fell from his lips like a moaned prayer, the sound making you moan in return. You felt his orgasm inside you as you slowed down, your body tired from pleasure. You slid off of him and collapsed beside him. He turned to his side and wrapped an arm around your stomach. It was too hot for proper cuddling, so you would take his hand in yours or an arm around you until you cooled down.
You feel asleep quickly beside the angel you loved and loved to please.