ride it (nischay)

Y/n's pov
"Aree yaar tu pagal hai kasam se itna irritating koi kaise ho sakta hai ??" I said to the boy next to me "maaf karde bhen tu to jaan khane pe tuli hui hai" ayan responded laughing a little "accha nischay ko problem nahi hogi na tu mere saath aise idhar bahar aayi hai to" he says worrying a little probably about him . for context nischay is my boyfriend and ayan is my male bestfriend . simple baat ye hai ki nischay ko ayan nahi pasand . uska ye kehna hai ki ayan mujhse jaan buch ke chipak ta hai and shit . i don't think because ayan has a fucking girlfriend and at the same time i am a little pissed with nischay . when i get jealous over anything he says 'you getting jealous is making me feel like im not treating u right' and guilt trips me while he gets jealous over stupid shit . "usko problem hogi to hone de ab agar koi irony karega to main kuch nahi kar sakti" i said in a cold tone kinda of pissed at the mention of nischay as it reminds me of our fight because of the same reason . "ok ok chillax" he says .

Author's pov :

They continue their hangout for a very long time but y/n does not notice piercing glares thrown at her back to which ayan smirks .

"chal bro bohot late hogaya ghar jaane de " she says . "haan byeee" he says while getting to hug her purposely knowing they were being watched . he hugs her and sneakily keeps his hand on her butt . "bhaiya chutiya gaya hai kya?, kya karra tu harkate mat kar" she says quite angrily and leaves for home .

"Nischayyy main ghar pahuch gayii" she screams at the silence invading the house and realises that there no presence of human in the house . "hmmp? Bahar gaya hoga.."

She went and took a bath and wraps herself in a towel after she's done. As she comes to their shared bedroom and sees that nischay is sitting on the bed with a pissed off expression 
"To? Kaisi rahi date ayan ke saath" he says raising an eyebrow "nischay please yaar aaj subha we have already fought too much for this case i don't want anymore arguments" she said in a 'im done' tone .

He says nothing and walks up to her in pure rage visible in his eyes.  "Hmm nice nice thikhe baat nahi karte ". He pulls her towards him by her waist " ni-nischay?" She said a little scared . he says nothing and kisses her softly which then turns into a hard , rough makeout session . He pushes her on the bed and slowly strips himself teasing her "nischay jaldi karo!" She says in irritation . He once says nothing and strips at his speed irritating her even more then , he pulls off her towel and get on top of her . "if i hear a peep from you i WILL fuck you , till you pass out got it ?". She nods slowly scared. He pushes into her without warning and starts thrusting at a fast pace. She jolts up in surprise and was gonna complain but stops herself recalling his words 5 seconds ago. She taps his thighs signalling him that if he keeps this pace she will cum . "so fast hm? Probably already wet with that piece of shit touching your ass huh ?". She hates this she feels degraded VERY degraded how could he say anything like this to her ? Tears engulfed her eyes. He quickly pulled out , flipped her on all fours and pushed back inside her , his pace not budging. He spanks her ass extremely hard to the point her skin starts turning blood red "count" is the only word that leaves his lips when he starts spanking her "1" she says in trembling voice tears already being the unwanted guest to her beautiful face ....

"1-199" She says completely sobbing now as her lower abdomen was hurting with the power of his thrusts and her ass was blood red with bruises here there. "Ni-nischay sorry... So so-sorry" she says slowly !SMACK! "ahhh 200". He slowly rubs her ass and finally stops spanking it and focuses on reaching his high because he knew he was hurting his love. "just few more seconds sweetheart". After 10 minutes she clenches on him as hard as she can and starts moving her hips with him so her lover can cum , he does very hard shooting strings in her womb. After sometimes he slowly pulls out of her to which she hisses with over sensitivity . "i'm so sorry princess i got angry" he apologizes with sincerity. "N-n-nahi j-jab m-m-mein gu-gussa h-oti h-hu t-tab k-kyu n-nahi s-sunte *hiccup* t-tum m-m-meri baat ?". Nischay realises how much of a jerk he has been "i'm extremely sorry baby don't worry i'll never anything u don't feel comfortable with sorry baby ... Please stay with me?" He says . "o-okay ni-nischay p-please m-mujhe m-era de-decision re-regret mat ka-karwana". He sheds a few tears in regret that how much he hurted his lover not just physically but also mentally. Nischay becomes the best version of himself for her and never makes her regret her decision .