bestfriends (nonu)

A/n - waise sorry for being late  . Requested imagine . This time it would be you instead of her .

Nishchay's pov

Y/n is my bestie . We have alot of things in common and I'm happy that she is with the only thing is I love her not like loving her is a problem but Im to cofess that i love her the thing is I know she loves me too . I mean who would not not love her she is perfect not good perfect (a/n - you are perfect bebe). I love her so much man . So ,today I'm going at her house for bestie sleepover .

*At y/n's house cause your author is lazy as fuck*

Author's pov

Nischay reached at your house and you both just talked and had alot of fun . You refreshed all your memories  and even pranked abishek . His reaction was " hum kya mandir ka ghanta hai jo aata hai baja jata hai " 😂 you both had great laughs had a lot of fun . Then you both felt hungry so nischay gave an idea to cook for you both  . " Ghar ko aag laga de ga tu.  " You said " apne jaisa samjha hai kya " he said then you both giggled . And he told you to keep quite while he made the dinner

You both  finish a wonderful dinner together.  you get to clean the dishes because he is an excellent cook.  He  watches  as you begin to fill the sink and start washing. You drop a glass in the sink, it splashes you molding your shirt to your perfect tits. You bend to fish out the glass, your ass looks perfect.

His cock is getting hard. He  comes up behind you, pressing his cock onto your ass. You protest "nischay kya kar rahe ho"   " y/n agar you don't like it then I'll stop".  He  grab your hips and press harder, your protest lessens, as his naughty girl starts pushing her ass back into him. He leans in and start kissing your neck, you begin to coo softly. He moves his hands to your tits, massaging them through your wet shirt.

He whispers in your ear "is my dirty little girl wet anywhere else?"

You moan with pleasure. He pull off your pants, spins you around and lifts you on the counter. He burys  his  face into your wet pussy. You rip off your wet shirt and grab the back of his head, forcing his  face further into your pussy. You lean back and move your hips with his  tongue. He moves his  hands up to your tits and pinch your nipples as he licks your clit. You squeal and grab his head harder. He continues to pinch and lick until you grab his head buck your hips and scream as you cum.

He licks up your sweet cum as your shudders of pleasure subside. He helps you off the counter. You quickly undo his pants and release his  throbbing cock. Like a good girl you turn around, lean over the sink, spread your legs, and present your ass and pussy to him .  He  slowly ease his  cock into your wet pussy. It's so tight and wet.

He  grabs  your hips and start fucking you. He smacks your ass and fucks you faster. You're matching his strokes shoving your ass into him to get his dick deeper. He moves his hands up your body and grab onto your tits as he fucks you faster. He pinchs your nipples, you moan, and he moves faster. He continues  to pinch and fuck, you can feel his dick beginning to throb ready to explode.

He leans in and whisper "Cum with me baby girl."

You let out a scream, your pussy contracts around his  cock, causing it to explode. He grunts as he fills your pussy with his  cum. You both crumple to the floor, sweaty, exhausted, but satisfied. The dishes can wait until later..