bully (nishchay ❤️)

A/n -  smut will be a little longer here and it's a little sed   . Love you . Gulabi dil op .

Y/N's POV

School .jaha log maje karte hai. It's a living hell for me . I have a bully named nischay . And he is not the bully who just goes like " tu kitni wahiyat hai " or something like that he is worse .... Still I have feelings for the boy . Saccha pyar h
Hamesa dono sides ho possible nahi hai in my case it's hurt me while I love you .

Nischay's pov

I don't hate y/n . Actually I love her  . I have to bully her bad or else it will get worse for me . And I don't know why it's fun . I woke up and got ready . I got in my car  drove school and I saw . 

Y/n talking to another boy . How dare she ! . At the time I din't gave two shits about my reputation . I walked towards her in rage .

Y/n's pov .

Nischay was coming towards me . Full on gusse mein tha . Shit!. " Oh guys look the slut found a new boy to fuck " he said laughing and pointing at me . It's funny me  slut when he is the who fucks around .  SMACK ! ...........he slapped me . I never talked bad about anyone so why me ?. "You are a monster " I whispered softly to myself. For a second his eyes showed..........hurt, guilt ? . Who am I kidding it's nischay. I walked away from there slowly surprisingly he din't say anything.

*Chutti ho gayi nachoo beeee*

The bell rung finally the school is done. Surprisingly nischay ne pure din mujhe kuch nahi bola . I'm happy as hell . When I was in the hallway . Someone pulled me into a empty classroom I was about to scream when "Shhhhh chilana mat " it was nischay . Ab to lag raha hai maut pas ha- "y/n I'm sorry " . ........kya bola ye . "Maine bola I'm sorry." He repeated . Ye meri man ki baate kaise padh raha hai. " Tum jor se bol rahi ho baba ".  Shit . "Oi good girls don't cuss ". Aree .
Then I finally look in his eyes and he leaned in . Fuck . " You want this ?" Looking in my eyes . "Yes"

Nischay's pov

I kissed her passionately .

I kiss her passionately and ask her " do you want this ?".  "Yes " I start removing her clothes off.
I whisper in her ear "is my dirty little girl wet somewhere else?"
She moan with pleasure. I pull off her pants, spin her around and lift her on the desk . I bury my face into her wet pussy. I rip off her hoodie . She lean back and move her hips with my tongue. I move my hands up to her tits and pinch her  nipples as I lick her clit. She squeals and grabs my head harder. I continue to pinch and lick until she grab my head buck her hips and scream as she  cum.
I lick up her sweet cum as she  shudders of pleasure subside. I help her off the desk.  She quickly undo my pants and release my throbbing cock. Like a good girl she turns around, lean over the desk, spread her legs, and present her ass and pussy to me. I slowly ease my cock into her  wet pussy. It's so tight and wet.
I grab her hips and start fucking her. I smack her ass and fuck her faster. She is matching my strokes shoving her ass into me to get my dick deeper. I move my hands up her body and grab onto her tits as I fuck  her faster. I pinch her nipples, she  moans " nischay " , and I move faster. I continue to pinch and fuck, I can feel my dick beginning to throb ready to explode
I lean in and whisper "Cum with me baby girl."
She let out a loud moan of my name " NISCHAY "  Her pussy contracts around my cock, causing it to explode.