1

Seoul, Korea

I sit in my room doing my algerbra homework its a quarter past 10.

I'm listening to some sza with my airpods that my eldest brother got me

I have it on blast I cant hear anything other then sza's wonderful vocals.

Just then someone bursts into my room

It's one of my brothers he has a angry look on face like he wants to gauge my eyes from my face and blend them into one of his health smoothies

Jin, my oldest brother 25 really sweat.
When our parents died he was the one who took custody of me and my brother jungkook. Since all the others was of legal and and moved out.

But we have all decided to move into jins house because the lost of our parents.

" Akira you haven't heard me calling you?" He says angrily with a sharp tone is his voice.

He snatches one of my air pod out of my ear.

"Now can you hear me?" He says
With a disappointed look on his face.

I just stare at him while he rants on how hard it is to take care of us.

"Dinner is ready" he sats sternly and walks out of the room slamming my door.

At the dinner table

I just sit there in my phone texting my best friend in a gc

"Akira could you not be on your phone during family time?" He says look down trying to hide his frustration with me.

"I dont want to listen to their boring ass conversation about how many girls they have fucked?" I say with a tone in my voice.

Everyone looks at me and stops talking

Jin slams his fork down on the table making me flinch he gets up and drags me into my bedroom.

"Why do you act like this!" he yelled at me.

He is still holding onto my arm and I try to pull away

He digs his nail more into my skin though
Making me scream

He notices that what he is doing hurts me and let's go stumbling back to my head in disbelief on what he just did .

"Look what you did you bastard" I spat at him.

My arm had his scratch Mark's and i was bleeding a bit.

To be honest it didn't hurt neither did ic care i just like being a bitch.

He has his held down and shakes his head

Just then my second oldest brother yoongi. Pops in the room

He looks at me disappointed

I'm horrified of him

He is so distant from me.

My whole child hood I thought he just hated me for no reason but when our parents died he told me I was a spoiled brat who did anything for my parents attention to be on me.

My brothers all hated me to be honest accept jin.

And I treat him like shit.

They remind me that they didnt come back for me but for jin.

And I was orginal going to be put in foster care but jin stepped up and took the father roll for me and my brother jungkook.

Yoongi pushes past me and picks up my brother that looks like he is about to pass out, and he walks out of the room.