22???

I wake up
Sweaty.

I get up and walk out to the kitchen and read the time on the stove

"Akira?"

I hear a deep voice say as i jump.

"Shit don't do that" i say gasping clutching my chest.

"I didnt mean to scare you" jaehyun says grabbing another cup and pouring water into it.

He hands it to mee and i waste no time gulping it down.

"Woah slow down its not going anywhere" he says laughing

Funny

funny ...

"Sorry im just nervous" i say wiping my chin because of how wet it is

"Don't worry your safe in my hands" he says putting his hand on my shoulder with a slight smile

"Thank you,  when are you taking us to the police station?" I say

"When i get off of work so around 5:30" he says closing the fridge door.

I nod my head "well im off to bed thanks for the water" i say

"Anytime"  he says.

The morning

"Taste like dirt and rocks" rosie says with a disgusted look on her face.

"Rich people food Sucks " she says spitting out the toast.

"Its called vegemite and its healthy" Jaehyun says pouring coffee.

"Would you girls like any coffee?" Jaehyun says looking at me and rosie

We both shake our head no at the same time.

Jaehyun shrugs "more for me i guess" as he blows the steam from the mug that says "i love my mom" .

How cute.

"Welp i have to get going girls"

"Feel free to do just about anything" he says fixing his tie and grabbing a brown suit case.

"Oh and my maid jisoo will he coming over shortly make sure to great her well" he says closing the door.

"Of course this shit bag has a maid" rosie says rolling her eyes opening the fridge

"Hey...he is not that bad " i speak up for jaehyun

Rosie turns at me and gives me the "really bitch?" Look.

Deserved.

"He loves by himself like a fucking loser and still has a maid, really akira you don't think he is bad?" Rosie says scanning through the food in the fridge.

"Well we will be living with him now so-"

"FUCK WHY DOESN'T THAT SCUMBAG HAVE ANYTHING TO EAT!??!"rosie says slamming the fridge door.

"Hopefully the maid can cook cause im fucking starving" she says plopping herself down on the couch.

"But i thought we didnt need the maid" i say sitting next to her and cocking my head to the side.

"I never said we didnt need a maid.." she says under her breathe

"I said HE doesnt need a maid" rosie says cocking her head back at me.

"Touche"

Around 34 minutes later

"Did i just hear the door bell ring?" Rosie says turning down the tv

"Oh the must be jisoo ill get it!"

I waddle to the door and look on the screen.

I see an around 5'4ish girl with jet black hair with a rather casual outfit on.

I click the buzzer for the speaker "u-um are you perhaps jisoo?" I speak into the speaker.

She seemed to be zoned out so she snaps and looks right at the camera "oh yep! Thats me " she says tucking her loose  hair behind her ear and popping a half smile.

I click the button to let her in.

When she walks in i see a cart.

I see some cleaning products and on top i see some grocery bags. Good

"Hello im jisoo " she says bowing.

"I stay here but i just came from a break because my husband died-" she says before covering her mouth.

I kinda gave her a certain look.

Not my fault i cant control it.

"Isnt there supposed to be another girl?" She says turning her head to the side.

"Mhm yea ROSIE!?!" I says yelling

And she kind of jumped.

"What the fuck do you want?" She says then she sees jisoo and bows.

"Hello" rosie says

Jisoo bows back "hello"

"You girls must be so hungry did u guys have breakfast?" She says unloading her cart and i waste no time helping her.

"That idiot sandwich jaeyin or whatever his name is attempted to " rosie says rolling her arms and following me and jisoo into the kitchen

"Oh..Mr.jeong is a nice man why dont you girls like him" she says opening the fridge and putting sime groceries away.

"I do like him its just her" i say rolling my eyes.

"Eat the rich " rosie mumbles and grabs an apple out of a grocery bag.

"Mr jeong really did save me" jisoo says smiling.

"He basicallt picked me off of the streets when i had no where to go.." she says sighing

"Uh..how old are you jisoo?"

"I was born in 95' why?" She says turning her head to me fast.

"When did you start working for jaehyun?"

"Around 2 years ago why?" She says frowning

"Mhmm nothing"i says waving my hand and exiting the room.

Something is sus about her

Hi did yall miss me? I took a little break from uploading cause the last chapter didnt do so well lol.