25

Rosie hands me the me the phone and tries to help jaehyun hold jin down.

"Hello yes i have been kidnapped and ran away and my captute is trying to take me back to his hell hole" i say frantically.

All the horrible memories

All the time i spent locked away for months maybe even a year.

My own brothers.

I clasp my chest i feel my hea ey  beating rapidly like its about to jump out of my chest and flop on the floor like a fish out of water .

"LIAR" jin screams out.  I look at his race scratched and blooded soon to be bruised and batterd.

He made me snap out of it and cooperate with the dispatch officer on the phone.

She called me sweaty and told me to stay on the phone she asked me who was there keeping him put of course i said rosie and jaehyun but that was not the answer she was looking for she  questioned me. Who is that? I forgot i shouldn't be so specific so i correct myself.

"A male and i female" i say out of breathe like i was the one holding jin down with alll my might.

Like i was the one with blood snd scrapes on my hands like jaehyun .

Like my shirt and face was scuffed  like rosies.

Im having a panic attack.

The dispatch officer asked the address im located.

What adress? Its a street? And surprisingly no car no people have walked by to notice or witness this crime scene.

"I-i don't know im in the entrance of a ally-" i get cut off by jaehyun

"Famous parker ally Tell them that!" Jaehyun screams out to me.

I repeat what jaehyun says. But the officer doesn't quite understand me.

I repeat it again.

Still she doesnt understand.

And again

And again

Till she finally says she has officers coming.

The phone call ends.

I feel myself tumbling back.

"I give up. I surronder" jin says biting his cut up lip due to rosies butterfly ring cutting it up.

"Are you sure u shit face Dirt bag?!?" rosie says i can see the spit flying out of her mouth on to his face like a spring shower. 

"Im sure blonde bitch" he says rolling his eyes

Jaehyun signals rosie to let go and they both get up dusting them selves off.

They look as fucked up as jin does except they are not lying down coverd in dirt and dust looking like a failure.

"Defeat...something i never thought i would accept" jins says lip quivering like he is about to cry a river.

"Shut up dont go all Shakespeare on us now" rosie says she glances over at me sitting on the ground

"You good?" She says looking at me and cocking her head to the side

"She should be the one asking US that" jaehyun says.

I know that its the truth but ouch.

I feel like a burden

"How long is these pigs gonna take to come take this HOG away" rosie emphasizes on hog while shes retying her pony tail with her red ribbon.

We soon hear police sirens and red and blue lights flashing.

"My time has come" jin says as he pulls out a pocket knife and slits his throat.

Ive finally found a way how im going to end this book dont worry theres going to be more to the story 🤗