26

Blood splatters.

Everywhere

The moment he slit his throat replaying in my mind over and over.

My brother who taught me how to ride a bike.
Who taught me how to braid my own hair.

But also locked me way for a year just slit his throat in my face.

It keeps playing through my mind .

It's been 1 year since the incident

I moved In with Jungkook the whole reason why I was able to break free.

We have are ups and downs though every time we get into a argument i always am quick to bring up the fact that he kidnapped me against my will.

My other brothers always try to stay as in touch with me as they can even though they also did horrible acts agaisnt me.

I'm still in contact with jaehyun and Rosie .
She now has a girlfriend and they have 2 cats .

I got a job at the cafe down the block from me and Jungkook 1 bedroom apartment it's so small and crap in this place I can't even turn around without him in my way.

I didn't get a job because I wanted to it's because my therapist suggested me to get one to in her words" break back into the real world" pathetic I already was in the real world the world is shit.

Can't even walk down the block without me worrying someone will snatch me up.

My manager soojin was skeptical to hire me considering what my therapist have told her about my past.

Good I pay the bitch to spread my business great.

She always tries to step in when a male customer gets rowdy with me I appreciate her for that. She's just trying to be nice

It's not like I'm scared of men.
Cause it's anything but that

I'm just scared of my brothers.

Oh. Jin isn't dead.

The fucker claimed mentally ill and now is getting fed ice cream sundays with his straight jacket at the mental asylum .

My therapist tried to convince me to go visit him just to get over my fear. I'm thinking of not going there .

"Akira?" I hear a familiar voice call
Jungkook

"I'm in the room where else could I be?" I say with a sigh

The door swings open
"I told you it's your day to do the dishes why the fuck is there so many dishes in the sink?" He says then sarcastically putting his hands on his hips.

I tilt my head to the side "sorry mom" I say we both let out a little snicker in return.

It feels weird that I forgave him. Also along with joon tae jimin seok yoongi. We hang out sometimes. Jungkook has grown protective over me and I'm only allowed to speak to them when he is around. Which may seem controlling but I think it's for the best.

"Let me go hurry and do those dishes before you lock me up again"  I say sarcastically waving my hands

He stops laughing

"You know I'm getting tired of you making those jokes" he staring at me with his beady eyes.

"oh so I can't joke about my trauma that you put me through " I say.

He rolls his eyes and sticks his though on his cheek
"I thought you forgave me ?" He says with a questioning tone

"I did doesn't mean I can't still talk about it" I say getting of the bed and walking towards him and pressing my chest against him.

He looks down at me.

"Good" he murmurs

"Kiss me "

I should be slapped I've abandoned you guys I'm sorry .

But which  other member do you think should come back and steal our lovely main characters interest off of lovely Jungkook ?