10

All the lights are off on the house we
Make our way through the tall grass that's hurting my bare legs. Seulgi is jogging she is a little too exited.

I smell a cigarette I already know who it is.

We make our way to the front
And yoongi is leaning against his car smoking a half of a cigarette.

God I hate the smell of it. He always would blow the smoke into my face he always wanted to tease me for some reason.

"Who the hell is that " Seulgi whispers to me grabbing my arm as if I was going to protect her.

I look at her and walk towards him

He my presence but doesn't dare to look at me.

I flick the cigarette out of his mouth.
His death glare.

He looks at me up and down noticing the terrible state I am in.

He looks at seulgi and scoffs.

"Tell me you didnt think this little bitch is going to stick up for you?" He says trying to stop his laughter

I look back at Seulgi and she simply doesn't give 2 shits.

Yoongi rolls his eyes knowing he csnt get under her skin

" why did you get her down, you those 2  psycho paths are going to just catch her again and again" he says placing his hands behind his back

" I knew it!" Seulgi shouts as she moves closer to us.

Yoongi starts laughing

"I knew you assholes saw me waving for help" she says grabbing my arm to try to drag me but it's too late.

Yoongi pulls out a fucking gun.

"GET ON THE GROUND NOW" he says lazily pointing the gun at me and Seulgi.

We waste no time to ground.

Then he laughs.

"Get up and go inside the house" he days putting the gun back into his back pocket. he says trying to stop his laughing.

Seulgi looks at me and tugs my arm towards her.

"Dont even try to run, cause I'll put a bullet in both of your heads without hesitation " he says shaking his head frantically.

We quickly hurry to our feet and stumble to the door and Seulgi wastes no time to push the door open.

Jungkook is sitting on the couch eating cereal with a gun sitting on his thigh.
He has milk dripping out of his mouth.

God does he looks hot.

He looks at me up and down then plants his eyes on seugli and blinks his eyes multiple times seeing that the girl that they ignored getting beaten and pleading for them to help.

"Why did you help her?" He says looking at me .

Seulgi looks at jungkook and rolls her eyes.

I over hear yoongi on the phone telling the others to come back to the house since I decided to give up on running away and came back.

Jungkook sighs placing his empty bowl on the coffee table. He signals us to come with him, he is definitely about to lock us back into the basement.

Seulgi wastes to time into following him, the guy who watched her suffer .

How could she trust him so easily??

Jungkook pauses and looks at me still stuck in the same point he sighs and reaches for something in his pocket.

I get to moving, he retreats his hand.

Jungkook is unlocking the hidden door. He opens it,  it smells different. When I first went down it has a feral dead animal smell but now it smell likes fabulouso .

I hear movement in the basement as we go down the creaky stairs.  When we reach the bottom I see jin with yellow rubber gloves on and a apron cleaning off the table.

He looks at Seulgi and frowns.

Then he looks at me and smiles

"I knew you couldn't resist not comming back,  they would have done some serious shit" he says removing the gloves .

"You sick fuck.." I say and look away from him.

He acts like he didnt hear me even though I know he did.

I'm so pissed I didnt even know jungkook has sneakily went back up the  stairs.

Seulgi is now sitting on my bed

How is this regular?

"You cant stay here, I will be calling them right now" Jin turns to Seulgi grabbing her arm to pull her off my freshly made bed.

Seulgi struggles with him,hitting hard on his arm and its becoming red , Jin has a crazy weird look on his face I can sense something bad is about to happen.

Jin slaps seulgi on her face making her land on the bed.

She looks at him like a scared puppy.

"Please, I just need to you drive me to the train station so I could go back to busan" she says rubbing her hands together.

Jin stares at her.

"Jin please?" I speak up for the girl I know roughly for 2 hours.

He looks at me and puts his eyebrows down ,he looks at me as if he is disappointed of me sticking up for her.

He sighs.

"Fine we will drive you to the train on Sunday " he says picking up his cleaning supplies .

He began to walk out of the room but stops. "If you make one mistake, or disrespect anyone I'm calling them no hesitation " he says with a snicker.

Seulgi shakes her head up and down frantically

"Thank you" she says trying to to cry.

Jin goes back up the stairs .

I let out a deep sigh and flop on to my bed.

Back to square one.

"I'm sorry I have been so inconsiderate I didnt know it would cause you so much trouble.." she says quickly now looking at me with puppy eyes.

I look at her and realise that she dragged me back to my abusers just to make sure she had a place to stay.

I sigh and slowly drift to sleep.

Hi guys! Thanks for 2k+ read

Ik some things seem confusing but
Jin is a psychopath he is the one who forced the boys to lock akira up and everything.

I'm going to make his character even crazier so get ready..