16!!!!

Rosie seemed scared when i returned to our bunker.

And there was selgui sleeping on cold hard cement floor.

What the bitch deserved for lying.

I noticed that its probs confusing on what seulgi did...but basicalling she lied about mark and johnny having her locked up and she is just obsessed with them and she also killed akiras parents and yeah. And now they getting revenge i guess....

Im guessing rosie kicked her out of the bed.

"Aye wake up" i bite rosies shoulder

She flinches

"Ouch bitch! Living in this bunker really getting into your head huh??" She says pulling away from me.

"What you do to seulgi i say" whispering so seulgi doesnt hear me.

I see rosie hand clamp over her nose

"Ew bitch what you eat for dinner dick-roast?" She says scooting even farther for me.

Does jin dick stank?

I breath into my palm.

Lord ot does smell a bit...funky.

"I sucked jins dick" i say giggling

"You dumb whore, that boy gonna kill you" she says i can hear her sassy tone.

"I wish you would stop fucking with them after every thing they did to you" she says with sympathy.

"They are still my brothers" i say sighing

"What brother would fuck they sister in the mouth" she says getting louder.

I quickly shush her and she sighs.

"I wish you would just pay attention to me" she says as i feel her kiss my neck

"Rosie stop, i know your just horny" i say pushing her off of me

She sighs and yawns

"I have needs too " she has a pouty voice

"Maybe i can convince jimin into fucking you " i say

"He would tear me a new asshole" she says trying not to laugh.

Jimin sure does love him some anal.

Seulgi does a big sigh.

Is she trying to tell us to shut up?

"Hey red head you have some big balls to be huffing and puffing when your the big liar" rosie says she turns on the night lamp.

Seulgi lifts her head that was laying on her jacket.

"Who even are you" she arches her brow at rosie.

"Oh lord can yall both just shut up?" I say making them both look at me 

Rosie looks at me like i just betrayed her. And stabbed her in both of her eyes. I feel bad but all this bickering wont solve anything.....

Rosie slumps back on thr bed facing away from me seulgi gives and look and lays back down.

NEXT MORNING

I wake up to Seulgi not in the room and rosie cuddled next to me so tightly like always i knew she wouldn't stay nad at me for too long.

"Psst earth to rosie"i say pulling her arm off of me.

She sighs and opens her eyes.

"The redhead is gone?!?!" She says sitty up like a questioned dog.

I nod my head and she yives a little smile. But thinkibg that she might have been killed makes my excitement go down....

"I see that you girls are happy at the thought of her being gone"