19&

Oh lord here we go

"Im not fucking you i never said that i wanted to so back off " rosie says backing away from him.

He keeps getting closer...

"You piece of shit i MOVE!"she says pushing him to the ground

Which made jimin burst out laughing instead of knocking her lights out.

"Calm down blonde"he says picking himself up and dusting himself off

"Let's have a threesome"

"Did that push trigger something in you?" Rosie says looking at him in disgust and disbelief.

He ponders for a minute "i dont know......maybe"he says smirking

"But i dont need your approval i eneed akiras..." he says putting his hand on rosies shoulder than turning around to face me.

I arch my brows how did he get horney so fast?

Looking down at his pants i can see his print. Well isn't that wonderful....

"You like what you see?" He says smirking at me

Which makes me scoff

"No im wondering how the hell you got hard so fast" i say rolling my eyes

"Why don't we move this to the bed?"he says grabbing my hand and guiding me to the bed.

Rosie watches in aw

He lays me on the bed and begins to unbotton my shirt slowly like he wanted to tease rosie

And with the hot look on her face it was working.
She was reader than a cherry.

I dont think he will actually go through with it maybe just.to get under rosies skin.

"Why dont you come join us?" He days gesturing rosie over after fully unbuttoning my shirt.

Rosie sighs and inches towards the bed slowly.

I didnt expect this .i watch as her dress sways as she walks towards us.

"See?" Jimin says turning towards me "even your roomate cant resist you" he says smilling.

Im kind of gassed up right now.

Rosie sits at the end of the bed i look up and smile up at her and she repsonds by kissing my on my forhead.

Then on my lips..

"Woah already advancing " he says slipping my bra off and throwing ky across the room while im in mid make put sesh with rosie.

Her mouth taste like caramel sweet toffee.

"Never thought i would be watching lesbian porn live action"jimins says making rosie laugh on my lips.

I gasp as i feel wetness on my nipple and feel some pinching on the other.

I can hear the loud slurping even though im in a intense makeout sesh.

I feel kissing going down my stomach and fingers slowly tearing my pajamas pants from off of my body.

Rosie stops kissing me to take of her dress and gives me kisses on my neck. It gives me butterflies in my stomach feeling her soft  lips on my neck. Just on my body.

I feel jimins wey tounge on my pussy lips going nice and slow.i moan making rosie travel back up to my lips and kissing me.

I continue to moan in her mouth
While jimin feasts on my clit.

"Why so squirmy?" Jimjn murmurs agaisnt my vagina. I can feel his hot breath bouncing off of it.

Then he goes bsck to eating me slowly.

Rosie staets to suck on my nipples and flicking the other one.

This feels amazing.

I then hear a zipper noise. Mesning that jimin has taken his pants down.

I look down to see his big thick hard vein throbbing huge ass megalodon WRECKING BALL DICK.
(Just kidding)

Rosie pulls down his boxers like shes a show model and out comes jimins dick.

Its thicker than jins its about 7 inches but a dick is a dick.

"You him to fuck you while i ride your face?" Rosie whispers in my ear seductively

Moving my hair behing my ear.

I nod my head yes.

"Words " jimin says with a sort smile.
The first time ive ever saw him smiling like that.

"Yes....ofc i do" i say

Jimin begins to rub his dick along my pussy.

While rosie slowly gets on top of me.

She now hover overs my face and she slowly takes off her panties.

As shes about to sit on my face i feel jimin slowly entering me.

I gasp in plesure and pain.

Its is my first time however.

Im pretty much moaning in pain but rosie pulls my hair back and takes my lips up to her lower lips 😏.

This is my first time eating pussy so ill tey my hardest.

I copy jimins moveemnts from earlier and she begins to moan. Slowly loosing grip of my hair.

Jimin still pounding into making yhe bed shake.

"Oh fuck akira fuck fuck fuck" jimin moans gripping my thighs tightly.

"Shit your going to make me cum" rosie says now completely loosing grip of my hair 

And she slowly plays with her nipples as i eat her out.

This is hot.

Jimin pulls out of me and i feel hot liquid on my stomach.

"Oops sorry" he says with a lityle chuckle.

Rosie gets off of me.

And lays besides me.

And begins to cuddle me while jimin whips off the mess he made on me.

"Hey don't cuddle without me" jimin says

Sorry that i took FOREVER....
IM SORRY WAS IT WORTH THE WAIT??

Who should the next smut be about
Comment your pick

Jungkook

Jin

😋😋😋