12

Jin stares at me.

"So why did you kill them?" I say looking down in my lap. I see in the distance that jin knuckles has turned white from him gripping the bed sheet so tight.  Why is he so mad, he brung this on himself?

"Lisa...." he stops talking I look over to him and he has tears in his eyes. Oh boy quit the fucking act.

"She was seeing another man..." he says wiping his tears .

He is so full of shit it makes me upset.

"But you guys were divorce?" I say looking at the cement wall past him.

"So?" He says rudely making me want to snatch up his collars shirt and smash his head into the cement. This sick bastard has some nerves and he always smells like cigarettes too it makes me sick to my senses .

"Look I'm not trying to pin you as the bad guy" I say laying down on my bed sighing. He is the bad guy, I'm painting him as the bad guy.

"I am the bad guy, i regret it everyday" he says laying beside me . Liar he doesn't regret it. I can feel his warm hands travel in to mines. I quickly snatch my hand away making him flinch. Wow I didnt know murders could flinch?

He roughly grabs my hand back squeezing it so tight. I knew if I wasn't tanned it would have been red. I whimp in pain which makes him release  the pressure on my hand but apparently I didnt whimp hard enough from him to let my hand go.

He then moves closer to my neck I feel his hot breath breathing on me. He is such a ick. It makes me sick.

"I love you akira" he says as he starts kissing my neck. I gag as those words come out of his mouth. This is NOT LOVE I bet he said that to lisa before he killed her cold blooded.

He is now picking at my shirt but i dont move. He gets up and pulls my arm until I'm sitting up. He pulls my oong sleeve over my head but not without struggling. He starts to kiss me on my chest . I push his head away.

He looks at me with one eyebrow down. What is there to be confused about?  I roll my eyes at his stupid expression. 

He stands up and walks out of the room.

Skip time

I sit in the cement floor putting the puzzle pieces together because I manipulated jin into going all the way to the city to buy me some

I'm trying to make out what the picture makes. I here foot steps comming down to the bunker.

I see jungkook head pop in and he looks at me and smiles. Ew.

"Seulgi is back with her family"he says sitting on my bed.

"Did she really??" I say jumping up from my puzzle

He nods his head.

I dont think I can belive them. But I will just have to hope. It was actually fun having Seulgi around having another person around . Someone who is normal.

"Do you want some fresh air?" he says grabbing a apple off of my shelf. Bastard that's mines.

"Yeah sure" I reply grabbing my sandles that were lined up against the wall.

He sees me struggling to put them on the sandles so he gets off of the bed and   slips them on easily for me.

He looks me in my eyes . I feel a little tingle sensation.  Yeah no he is crazy Akira remember that .

He gets off of the floor and reaches a hand out for me to grab I hesitate but takes his offer because I'm sore and tired of everything.

He takes the keys out of his back pocket and my eyes somehow wonder to his ass. Very unlikely of me. I need to snap out of it.

We are going up the steep stairs and I see namjoon sitting on the couch with some girl. She has blonde hair and a pretty smile.  She stops and look at me and smiles.

"Shit" namjoon spurts out and before anyone can react jungkook pushes  me outside the front door.

Weirdos?

"What was that for!" I should out him because I'm now on the dirty porch that's covered with cigarette ashes.

"Dont worry about it " he says before sitting on the swinging bench

"I'm going to set a timer for 15 minutes" he says while reached into his pocket to grab his phone and set a timer.

Great a timer.

I sit on the swing with him and just stare in the distance.

"Is Seulgi really back in busan" I say darting my eyes towards jungkook.

he huffs "yes she is home now shut the fuck up" he says rolling his eyes and taking out his vape.

"Asshole" I whisper under my breath.

"Your getting five minutes removed" he says blowing the smoke into my face .

How tf did he hear me??

We are back into the house and I see namjoon sitting on the couch but the blonde headed girl was no longer there.

Weird I didnt see anyone come out of the front door.

We make our way back down to the bunker and I hear sobbing.

Dont tell me.

It's the blonde girl shes on the floor her face is as red as tomato she looks up and sees jungkook and she gets up and tries to push through him but not. The bastard is too strong and he pushes her down.

Jungkook rolls his eyes and pushes me inside the room before locking the door.

She is crying alot.

I bend down the try to comfort her. Shes wearing a short dress with yellow and blue flowers. Earlier her hair was tied in a mid ponytail with a black ribbon . The ribbon is now not present and her mascara is dripping down her face.

She looks at me and wipes her tears.

"Why did that do that??" She says as she stops crying and sniffles.

"Because they are psychopaths" I say before lifting her up and walking her over to my bed

I grab a water battle from my mini fridge. And hands one to her.

"So your the famous akira huh" she says opening the water bottle smiling

I smile awkwardly wondering how she knows my name.

She extends her hand "hi my name is rosé"