20!!!+

Jin pov

"You fucked who!?" Suga says looking back and forth between me and jimin.

That fucked bastard.

Took the thing that was rightfully mines

Akiras virginity
That bastard...

"You want i fucking cookie?" I say grunting trying to act like i dont care.

But i simply do.

For years when akira hit puberty and i notived the two lumps in her chest has gone bigger and her ass cheeks were ni longer flat and kid like. I wanted it.

I wanted akira

But no my own brother my own blood took that from me.

The have known that i wanted a piece of akira from the jump they always
have.

And yes they called me wierd,a loser, and predator and more.

But now all the sudden they are searching for her attention?

"Yes i want a cookie" jimin says sitting girly like he always does on the sofa.

"Are you mad cause she wanted some of this" he says titling his head in a mocking tone.

I put my hand on my hair and grip

"Stop fucking talking" i say shaking trying my hardest not to put my hands on this homo.

"Since when did you even like girls" i say burrowing my face in the palms of my sweaty hands

"So you forgot BISEXUAL people exist?"

That bastard.

"What ever man" i say grabbing my jacket walking out making sure i slam the door as hard as i can to make a statement.

Not like they would care anways

Akira pov

I wake up sweaty to someone shaking me and rosie and saying "wake up" and a whisperd but concerned voice.

Its jungkook

"Wake the fuck up do you want to leave or no?" He says pulling the covers off of me and rosie.

"Im up im up" i say slapping his hands away.

Our plan.

A few weeks ago me and rosie convinced jungkook to help us escape and in return if the police does find out we wont rat him out.

In the car

We are breathing heavily for the risky escape we are making

"What about you?" What will you after this?

"As far as they know im in paris working they wouldn't question me."

Or would they?

He had a questioning tone in his voice.

"Are you sure that were safe" i whisper even though we are far from that house by now.

"Just trust me" he says look in the back seat and he sees me and rosie snuggled up.

Looking outside the window i see the city lights.

Pretty.

Being able to take a car ride in the first time in some months.

"Im taking you guys to my cousins house, the boys know nothing about them so you guys should be good " jungkook says.

"They live in busan too so they wont br able to find you guys"

"Until they get arrested right?" Rosie says pocking her head from off of my lap.

"When do tou girls plan on going to the police station?" He says

"Mhm lets lay low for a few days " i say reassuring rosie.

These bastards will pay.

THERE FINALLY ESCAPING

So im already thinking about how i want this to go....

Should they report to thr police and the boys get arrested for kidnapping  and go to jail for 3 years then we jump time when they get out.

Or should they not get arrested ams she gets recaptured ??

Let me know!!!!