24

"Why did u leave and how?" Jin says teary eyed.

Funny.

This is so funny.

The man who took my hope for anything away from me. The man who made me feel like im nothing.

Is playing victim?

I scrunch my face up.

Usually i would cry but i dont feel sadness i feel anger.

All my emotions come straight to my head at once .

"How DARE you act like the victim" i say scrunching my face up like a plastic bag pointing at him getting closer to him.

He tilts his head to the side and shakes it shedding a tear.

"W-what are you talking about?" He says with a frown.

I begin to speak but i get cut off

"HOW DARE YOU ACT LIKE THE VICTIM" rosie screams at jin striking him in the face.

Jin stays with his red face to the side i take this chance to spit on his red cheek.

Deserved.

He is breathing heavily

Rosie is breathing heavily.

Im breathing heavily.

"Im calling the police" jaehun says sighing and pulling his phone out of his back pocket

"No...no no" jin says

"Tsk tsk...we don't have to do that now do we?" He says placing his hands on his hips . Still seeing my spit on his face.

Jaehyun looks at rosie then me then st jin

He arches his brow and rolls his eyes

"Hello 911 yeah we have a KIDNAPPER here for you" he emphasizes on kidnapper

Jin then quickly smacks jaehyuns phone out of his hand making jaehyun reflex kick in grabbibg jin bt the neck and pushing him against the wall.

"Are you fucking SERIOUS??" jaehyun says viens popping out his head and turning red.

Jin looks at him with wide eyes.

Still trying to act nonchalant while getting his shit chocked the fuck out.

What a DUMBASS

"Uh hello is anyone there is there a problem?" Says the 911 dispatcher

Rosie picks the phone off the ground

"Yeah.... theres a BIG problem "

Hi guys did yall miss me? I missed you guys too ill try as hard as i can to update school has been tough on me.