23

"That bitch is SUPER weird" rosie says.
Sprawling out on my bed but i cant get past the fact that she has her fucking crusty ass shoes that she probaly stepped in dog shit with ON my bed where i sleep and have my precious dreams on.

"Uh yeah i do agree she is WEIRD....but um" i say pointing to rosies feet

"Oh sorry " she says letting out a little giggle and taking her shoes off.

"Shes definitely lying about this whole husband thing" digging my hand through my hair.

"Yesterday i was doing dancing in my room listening to music and this bitch just burst into my room and grab my phone off the dresser and turn it off" rosie says trying not to get agitated.

I tilt my head to the side hm....weird

"Her excuse was that the song reminded her of her husband " rosie says rolling her eyes.

"Like bitch....be fuckin for real" she says sighing

I cant help but giggle

"Knock knock"

Me and rosie turn to each other both bulging are eyes out.

"Come in" i say .

"I hear you girls laughing and snickering in here whats so funny?" She says in a mocking tone.

Which makes me arch my brows

"Oh....nothing" rosie says sittibg up cocking her head to the side and hicing jisoo the "try me bitch" look.

"Oh dont take offense i just wanted to join in on the fun" she says closing the door.

"Fuck shes so FUCKING WEIRD" Rosir dayd whispering.

"You better be quiet she could be waiting outside the door with a knife and 2 body bags" i say

Rosie laughs

"I dare her to pull some shit like that" rosie says.

Its been about a week since we have been living with jaehyun.

In public i always thought i seen onr of my brothers but everytime i tried to tell jaehyun or rosie they would just disappear?

Jisoo the maid is still acting weird.

I found her searching around my room a couple times but everytime i confronted her about ot she would make a quick lie like.

"I was just tidying up"

"I dropped my earrings in here "

Bullshit i dont fucking believe it not one bit.

I sigh looking awkardly at the sweater.

"You think this is my color?" I say looking at rosie with arched brows.

"Everythings your fucking color" she says putting her hand on my back

"Plus this man has the BLACK card we can get ANYTHING we want" rosie says moving her hands in round motions.

Jaehyun let us go out alone without his supervision he says we need to get a taste of reality.

"Fine ill get it" i sigh

We walk out of the store to see jaehyun talking to a man.

The man has his back turned around but we can onlt see jaehyuns face. He has a worried look on this face.

"Akira" rosie whispers.

"Thats jin" she says pulling on my shirt.

Jaehyun looks up at me and rosie.

And jin slowly turns around and smiles at me.

"There she is" jin says .

Im so sorry that i havent been updating i promise you i will be more consistent!!!!!

Please leace any suggestions im still unsure on how i want this book to play out...