11

I woke up to the sound of Seulgi weeping in her hands next to me.

I have no clue what the time is.

I get up to turn on the small lamp on a bed table that I was given as a "welcome back " gift.

She looks at me like a deer in headlights.

Her orange dyed hair is matted up to her head.

"How about we take a bath?" I say patting her back trying my hardest to comfort her.

She shakes her head implying that she wants to.

I turn on the freshot clean bath and I notice toiletry bath salt, bathrooms and  a bunch of hair care.

I smile..then I realise

How long are they  gonna keep me down here?

I run the bath water and coaches her to come feel if its warm enough.

She hesitates even if she should get out of the bed. Eventually she chooses good hygiene.

We both start to strip our clothes to get into the bath.  I hop in first.  She looks at me worried . And I signal her that its all right for her to get in with me.

Soon we our both in the bath water and almost immediately the water start to turn a brownish reddish color.

While she washes her face with my brand new loafa I notice how beautiful she really is. She still has a few scars left on her face.

She squeezes a bunch of coconut shampoo into her hair and washes it very fast.

Her hair is a bright orange.

"Is that your natural hair color?" I say

She looks at me like that's the stupidest question she has ever been asked.

"No those psychopaths dyed my hair every month,  I think they have a thing for gingers" she says quitely.

I nod my head and wash myself with the loafa .

I hear foot steps comming down to the bunker.

I sounds like jin.

Seulgi grabs her dirty shirt and hurries and put it on her wet body making the shirt stick to her body.

Wow

Jin walks in with a tray of food and some clothes. He pays no attention to
Seulgi and sets the food on the table and sets a towel on my bed.

He then looks at me still in the dirty brown water.

"I'll bathe you later properly " he says walking out of the room.

He gets creepier everyday.

I get out the bath to dry myself and put the clothes on.

Seulfi helped her self to a fresh new t shirt and some sweatpants.

I put on a white long sleeve and black shorts.

Seulgi stares at the food .

"Help yourself" I say smiling sitting down at the table peeling a banana nut muffin out of its wrapper.

She wastes no time peeling a banana and gulping it down.

I stare at her in shock. She must have been starved to death I feel guilty.

She chokes a bit on the banana that she pushed down her throat. She gulps down the milk making her throat clear up.

She looks at me with sorrow in her eyes

Skip some time

Seulgi is reading a book to me that jin brung in for "entertainment " called 'how to detect a psychopath ' great.

The book is very interesting seulgis nice voice makes it even better.

She suddenly slams the book.

"How long is it till sunday?" She says not looking up from the closed book.

I have realised that she has no clue what time , day , or year it is.

"Guess what year you are in?" I say lifting her face up.

"I dont think I have been locked up in that shed too long" she says while thinking hard

"How about 2019" she says brightly

Oh wow

"No...2022" I say as her eyes drop.

"Wow those sick bastards kept me locked up for-" she stops to count on her fingers how many years she has been locked up for

"For five years?!?!?" She says gripping her head.

"My dog, my parents,  my children " she  says with tears forming in her eyes.

Children?!?! She has children?!?

"Do you know how old you are?" I say wiping her tears off.

"I was 21 so I must be 26" she says sniffling.  Running her hands through her hair.

God those psychos.

Time pasts again
(I'm sorry I'm lazy)

Jin opens the door and sees me and seulgi holding each other tight like we knew each other for years. 

He looks disgusted and pulls seulgi off of me. I soon see namjoon standing at the door way looking at the floor.

"Seulgi its Sunday "namjoon says twirling his keys in his hands.

Seulgi  lights up with Joy and jumps out of the bed with no hesitation and does a little dance.

Jin rolls his eyes.

I smile for her she is going to get the freedom that she deserves.

Namjoon grabs seulgi bt her shoulder ending her happy dance and pushes her to go up the stairs.

The metal door shuts closed.

I have a little doubt in me that she isn't actually going to busan. I just have to keep my fingers crossed.

Jin sits on my bed and looks at the ceiling.

God what does this bastard want now?

"Jin dont you miss your kid?" I say

Jin looks at me as quick as a fox.

He slaps me in my fact then hurries and grabs my face

"I'm sorry baby I didnt mean that" he says rubbing my red cheek.

Jin had a child and a wife. Which he has killed.

His wife was a foreigner from thailand. She wanted to get a divorce with him and take the child and move back to Thailand to live with her loved ones.

But no jin didnt not agree, even though he beat and starved her almost to death.

I remember she got skinner everytime I saw her.

Jin divorced her let her leave to Thailand.

For 6 months.

He decided to visit his child, and she let him.  Only for him to kill them both.

Jin had traveled to Thailand throught illegal transportation.  So this is why he wasnt caught.

"I do miss them"