13

I shake her hand and she whipes a bead of sweat from her head.

"God they are so fucking aggressive,  what are they gonna do ?? Is this a trafficker ring?" She says standing up from the bed putting her hands on her head.

I grab her shoulder and I push her back down "no this isn't a traffic ring, I dont know why your down here" I say coaching her to drink more water cause  I can feel wetness from her back.

"That bastard lured me here that asshole" she says rolling her eyes and kicking off her dirty white converses.

She sighs and Its silent for a moment.
I lay Down on the bed and sigh.
I can feel her head turn towards me she opens her mouth to say something but quickly closes it.

"Can I call you rosie?" I say darting towards her making her flinch.

"Yeah....sure" she says taking a huge gulp of water her cheeks are a peachy tone red.

Some time later me and rosie is doing the puzzle I was doing before jungkook wanted to take me outside. I told rosie the truth about everything even down to Seulgi.  I feel bad for being happy that rosie is down here I wanted company so bad. 

"Looks like they lured me down here so you wont be alone" she says smiling a little

"Oh, I didnt even pick that up" I say looking down at the almost finished puzzle. Rosie lifts my chin up and brushes a peace of my dangling hair behind my ear.

"Your a very pretty girl akira." She says holding my shoulders

"We will make it out alive count on me" she says winking letting go of my shoulders and going back to fixing the puzzle

Yoongi POV

I sit there rolling up a blunt. I have been surving on cigs for 3 months since my drug dealer got caught and jailed to me that long to find a new one.

I hear  giggling coming from the bunker
Of course rosé and Akira are getting alone quite well. Joon did a fantastic job. I hear the front door keys jangle
In here steps in jin. The master mind jin. 

I look past the door and I see a bunch if boxes.

"Hey come help me bring this stuff down to the girl" he says with a smile
He is suck a sick fuck .

We bring the stuff down for the girls and i humbley went back up stares.

Jin POV

"I got you guys a few presents"i say clapping my hands together like a baby
I am I'm such a babt.

I want to cheer up my little Akira and I even got her a new friend. I feel terrible for dragging a innocent girl into this but oh what the hell.
They look at their matching pajama set.
And looks at it awkwardly.

"Cool..." rosé says with her teeth clinched eyeing Akira.

Back to akira pov

Jin has finally left after showering us with a bunch of weird ass gifts. Does he have a fetish for twins?

"I want to take a bath " rosie says as she stuffs all of the things into a box and kicks off by the wall.

I nod my head and goes to turn on the water. I feel Rosie's eyes on me as I set the water just right.

Rosie's braiding my hair she keeps talking about how I should take care of my curls or Its going to fall out.
I take mind that she is taking care of me and actually caring and not trying to save her self unlike Seulgi.  I feel bad for dissing her because if I was trapped for 5 years I would have been too.

Rosie gives me 2 braids and ties her black ribbing at the end to keep it together. She Pat's my back for me to look me to go look at my hair in the mirror. She did great.

I give her a weak smile and yawn

"You should ask your little Simps to bring you a clock down here" she says laughing. We burst out laughing

"Yeah maybe I should" I say laying down she turns off the lamp next to the bed and lays down besides me.

"Goodnight akira" she says pulling the covers up our bodies.

"Goodnight rosie" I say drifting off to sleep

Rosie pov

I can't sleep I watch Akira sleep. There Is a a little nightlight in the corner of the room. Is she scared of the dark?? How cute.

I cuddle up close to her ,she smells like coconut the good kind. I wonder why those shit heads locked her up down here.

And I wonder why I was so stupid to go all the way out to the country to hang out with a bastard like namjoon fuck him.

Back to Akira pov

I wake up a little later than I usually do cause jin and rosie is sitting at the table I notice that she has resting bitch face. Jin is educating her on why he locked me down here. Which still isnt a valid reason that ASSHOLE .

Jin looks at me and smiles "oh my wonderful Akira your awake??" He says taking a big gulp put of his black coffee I go to sit down at the table grabbing a apple. I'm starving.

I cut straight to the chase I clear my throat  "hey can we have a clock so we can keep track of time " I say slowly

Rosie takes a big gulp shes scared.

"Did you say something?" Jin says arching his eyebrows .

I roll my eyes and huffs "I said...could we get a fucking clock since you psychopaths locked us down here we need to keep track of the time" I say slamming down the almost finished apple

Rosie jokes on her fruit.

Jin sighs and nods his head "it's the least I could do since I'm a psychopath" he says smirkibg.

Rosie rolls her eyes at his smart remark

He thinks he is so fucking hilarious?

Jungkook took me and rosie outside and we all 3 just sat on the porch.

We get back to the bunker to see a clock and a white board and a calendar all their neatly. Good jin good.

It has skipped into 6 months into their captivity the girls have only seen jin and jungkook. They haven't heard from the others weirdly.
The girls have settled in and decided that they want to keep sharing the same bed. They also got a TV.

I'm sitting on the bed watching greys anatomy,  rosie is doing her hair. Me and her have gotten so close we take baths together sleep together do everything .

We have been trying to brew up a escape plan for a few months now. We are just scared to do it.

End of this chapter ,guys I'm struggling to keep writing this story I have good plot for another...idk what I want to happen in this story idk how I want it to end. I want to make a jungkook fanfic I have a great vision for it would you be mad if I update this book less???