14

Rosie has been getting on my back about us escaping I have about had it at this point.

I'm too scared, I'm scared shitless

But I want to get out.

"You know we cant stay here for the rest of our lives Akira we gotta take action!" She shouts

I bury my face into the pillow because I hate it when she yells.

I get it though I'm stubborn...shes stubborn.

We are all stubborn .

I hear the medal door open rosie hurries into the bed.

She pretends to be sleep.

Its jungkook he walks in with a smile on his face like always. He has been trying to give me and rosie hope that we would make it out of here one day.

"Wake rosie up. We have something to do" he says sitting down at our table.

Rosie hops up"are gonna let us free??" She sayd hoping up and down on the bed.

Jungkook gives her a death stare. And she makes a pouty face. She gets up to put her shoes on we havent been outside ages.

When we make it up the stairs i finally reunite with all of them. And they dont look too happy.

Then i see johnny and mark.....havent seem them in a while either. Then i se Seulgi.

"Seulgi!" I scream and tries to give her a hug but nt arm is tugged back.

Then i noticed bruises and scratch marks on her. What happend????

"Stay tf backs lil girl" yoongi says to me with a mean look. I arch my brow cause everytime i see him he gets meaner and meaner.

I roll my eyes.

"Who is this??" Rosie says crossing her arms looking Seulgi up and down seductively.

"The dumb ass lying bitch" mark says standing up.

???

"Dont call her that!" I say

"Oh shut up" taehyung says leaving the room and slamming the door.

Yoongi hits seulgis head "come on bitch tell akira what you did you whore" he says pulling her by her know blonde hair.

Seulgi keeps her mouth shot

"Tell her what you did to her parents" hobi says leaning back into the sofa.

I look st Seulgi with a questioned face

"My parents?" I say looking at each of them.

"She killed your fucking parenta dumb bitch" johnny says rolling his eyes.

"Use context clues" jimin says biting into his apple.

"I didnt fucking know that it was her parents " she says looking into my eyes.

"I dont give a shit" i say spitting on Seulgi face.

"You just kill innocent people??" I say screaming at her face.

"Wait isnt this the bitch you said was locked up in 2017???" Rosie says pulling me back.

Oh right.....

Jimin begibs to laugh.

"You believed the whore?" Jimin says throwing his apple in the trash.

"You really thought we would save you but kidnapp another girl?" Johnny says putting his hand on my shoulder.

"For the last time i didnt KNOW!" Seulgi screams making yoongi bitch slap her.

"E fucking nough" jin comes out of the bathroom.

Im so sorry for not updating...i will try harder guys.