8

"How did you know.....?" I said looking at him confused as he made me a sandwich.

"Beacuse I have over heard those idiot's bragging about locking you up" he says smilling.

Shit?

"Please dont tell me your gonna rat me out?" I said backing away from the kitchen

"No...I hate those bastards, that used to be my parents house they kicked them out." He said grabbing a knife and angrily sticking it into the mayonnaise .

Gulp

"So they kicked your parents out? Where is your parents?" I said.

"Dead, their fucking dead?" He said laughing.

"Why would you tell her that?" Johnny says appearing from around the corner starring right into my eyes.

"It doesn't matter anyways" Johnny speaks up

"You wont be alive for long" he says.

"What??? Are you guys seriously going to kill me??!?!" I say running to the other side of the room.

"No shit head, they are...eventually." mark says before playing my sandwich and handing it to me.

"We know about the midnite thing, they know where we live the first thing they are gonna do is look here" johnny says.

"So hide me, I'm small I can fit inside of things please...just help me" I say hopeless

They laugh.

Wtf?

"Chill girl, you will hide." Johnny says looking at his watch in his wrist.

"Go take her to hide now" he says signaling to mark.

Mark grabs my arm and the sandwich he mad and drags me to a secret room under the kitchen island.

"Lie low here untill they piss off" they will be here soon. He says.

"There some more food here, dont touch the guns unless needed." He says pointing the 5 shotguns lined up against the wall.

"Oh and....if you here screaming dont come to save ANYONE." He says putting his hand on my shoulder and shaking me.

Woah.

2 hours past.

I hear multiple voices up stairs.

Must be them.

Shit I'm freaking out.

I hear a loud thud all of the sudden.

Shit.

I run the wall with the shot guns and grab one, I'm acting like I know how to use one when I clearly dont.

I hold the gun for dear life.

My hands are sweating and my vision began to go blurry.

"Akira wake up" I hear a faint voice say

"Akiraaa wakes wakey" mark says stroking my hair.

"We tricked them bastards, and you won the game congrats!" Mark says smiling.

Johnny begans to clap also but of course sarcastically.

"Now you will have you repay us" Johnny says.

I know exactly what they want.

Sorry for short chapter.