✦CHAPTER 2✦

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

I was born to be making history
Something greater, something higher
Ain't nothing gonna stop this fire
It's plain reality, I was born to be
Something greater, something higher
Ain't nothing gonna stop this fire

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

AT PARIS

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

After spending a fine day in the city of light,reminiscing those romantic days she had spent with the late love of her life, Bonnie Bennett was sleeping soundly until a nightmare decided to ruin her peaceful sleep.

She saw herself standing at the basement of old Salvatore boarding house with a coffin.It gave her a major deja vu of another dream she once had when she was younger, fighting off the originals to protect her best friend.

She slowly approached the coffin to check until she heard a thud making her to stop her feet and look back.

"Grams?" she asked with a surprised tone.

Grams was leaning against the doorway with a sweet grin spread across her face. she spread her arms and beckoned at her to come closer.

Bonnie rushed towards her ,wrapping her hands tightly around her

Bonnie rushed towards her ,wrapping her hands tightly around her. Bonnie hold on to her,relishing the moment. after a few seconds Grams halted the hug before cupping the cheeks of Bonnie and said,

"I love you my child and iam proud of you as always".

Bonnie grinned with tearful eyes and said,

"I miss you so much grams I never thought I could see you again. I will always make you proud."

"I know". They hugged for one more time and pulled away.

Bonnie looked back at the coffin before facing Grams and asked,

" why are we here Grams? What is with this house and the coffin?" she pointed towards the coffin and waited for her Grams to answer.

Grams placed both of her hands on bonnie's shoulder and said,"remember the story I told when you were younger, about the mother of nature?"

"yes, you said there will be a chosen one and she will reborn and be the queen of all supernaturals when the time arrives".

Grams grinned at her and said," Its the time Bonnie, she have to be woken up by you". A confused expression started to spread across Bonnie's face

"why me Grams? I thought she was just a story, a fairytale bedstoy for kids".

Noticing the confusion on Bonnie's face Grams replied,