✦CHAPTER 14✦

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in
So shame on me now
Flew me to places I'd never been
'Til you put me down, oh
I knew you were trouble when you walked in
So shame on me now
Flew me to places I'd never been
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground
Oh, oh, trouble, trouble, trouble

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

THIRD PERSON'S POV
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Faith was going through as many books as she could read about the threat now she is facing,the Malivore Monster.

The Salvatore Library only had a few books about the Monster and according to the book, the Monster was made by black magic,combined with the blood of a witch, a werewolf and a vampire,The triad, making the Monster unable to harm the three species.

As it was created by the triad only they could destroy it.

"I went on reading this book for weeks and all it says that this Malivore can be destroyed only by the triad but Hope said she is the only loophole to kill it."

A highly confused Faith asked Josie who was also helping her to find a way kill their threat.

"The Monster was made with the blood of the triad and can be killed only by them. Since Hope is a witch, a werewolf and a vampire, she is lethal to Malivore and the only loophole to kill it." Josie replied.

Faith contemplated about all the things she learned.

"Hey here is a thought. If the triad only can kill the Malivore, why can't we reverse the spell and combine the blood of those three species and destroy it?" Faith asked Josie, hoping her theory may work.

Josie looked at Faith, thinking about the possibility "But to do spell like that ,especially black magic, we need massive power which is really impossible as it won't be enough if we even use the power of all the witches in the world" Josie said.

Faith gave Josie a 'are you being serious?' look and said "And that's where I come love. Iam the queen of supernaturals, I will be able to do the spell!"

"That might work" Josie said.

A proud Faith grinned at herself, thinking that finally she has found a way to save her bestfriend.

"So where I can find this spell?" Faith asked Josie, impatiently.

"Its an ancient spell done done by black magic, so Dad must have kept it safe somewhere in his office" Josie answered.

"Then we will go and ask him" Faith said.

Josie shook her head at Faith and said "Dad won't allow to do black magic here so I don't think he would just easily handover the spell to us"

Faith pouted and folded her arms in annoyance. "Where the hell is this Lizzie and hope" said before groaning.

Faith looked at Josie and asked, "Do you know where they went?"