✦CHAPTER 41✦

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

And if we paint a perfect picture, we can make it last forever
And you're the only one I want to wear my orange sweater
I told you I am down for the worse or the better
But I keep stickin' to you 'cause them four stupid letters
You got me singin' love songs

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

THIRD PERSON POV
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

A thrilled faith was standing outside the Mikaelson mansion, excited to welcome her bestfriend and her family back to mystical falls. She spent the past week recalling every moment she enjoyed in new orleans,the way Hope's family treated her and her family well despite their history. Now it was her time to treat them well in her home town unlike how her brothers treated last time they visited.

Faith rang the door bell and waited impatiently for someone to open the door and invite her in.After a few seconds Rebekah opened the door which made faith scream in delight. 

"Welcome back to Mystic Falls!" Rebekah got startled for a second and chuckled at faith before embracing her in a sweet hug.

"Come on in,sweet heart" Rebekah invited her in as faith ran her eye around the mansion, admiring the stunning paintings and decor of the home. Every corner of the room had different painting each making faith to interpret the meaning behind it.

"You guys are so rich! Like it would have cost you a fortune to buy these paintings" faith commented as she touched the canvas of a painting which was a family picture of the Mikaelsons.

She slowly touched the canvas where klaus was painted. The side of her lips twitched slowly into a smile as she saw him happy which is by the way rare since they have met.

The only time she saw him smile was that night when she got drunk and whenever he made joke to irritate his and her siblings.

"Well most of it was painted by Nik so lose of fortune I guess" Rebekah said as faith turned towards her.

"So where is Hope?" She asked.

"Oh you have come only to see her not us?" Rebekah said with a pout.

"No.I came to see everyone specially her, you know the friendship bond and all" Faith grinned before looking around for Hope.

"She went to school already" Hayley chimed in as she walked down the stairs.

"She said she want to meet you so she went early today" Hayley continued before greeting faith.

"What? I wanted to go to school together with her that's why made Damon drop me here and now she is gone. Great" Faith scoffed before she took her phone out to call her best friend.

"You went to school without me?" Faith whined as soon as Hope answered her call.

"I thought we agreed to meet at school"  Hope answered through the clamour which made faith cringe.

"why its so noisy there?" Faith asked as hayley and Rebekah knitted their eyebrows in concern.

"Oh its just Lizzie fighting with penelope for the gym.Apparently penelope is doing a big dance performance so she isnt ready to share the gym for our musical audition" Hope scoffed.

"oh then what would we do? Shall we move to the school premises or something?" Faith asked as she scratched her head in frustration.

"We cant do it on the ground,Fay. We have got intruments and need plug points for electricity" Hope answered which made Rebekah ask.