✦CHAPTER 30✦

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

see the crystal raindrops fall
And the beauty of it all
Is when the sun comes shining through
To make those rainbows in my mind
When I think of you sometime
And I wanna spend some time with you

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

THIRD PERSON'S POV
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"You are here.You are back" Bonnie said in acknowledgment and chuckled in happiness.

"Iam and iam never gonna leave you again" Enzo said before giving a sweet smooch her lips.

There intimate conversation got interrupted when Hope exclaimed in panic from the upstairs.

"Faith is not waking up!"

"What?" Bonnie asked in worry and shock.

"Yes! We all tried to wake her up but it looks like she is in a sleeping spell" Hope said which made Bonnie gasp in fear.

"Oh my God" Bonnie muttered in terror.

The subtle sound of the people's chatting, ringing telephones, instructions given my nurses, Running wheelchairs echoed in the ears of Salvatore brothers when they hurriedly transported their dear unconscious sister on a gurney to the casualty section.

Everyone except the doctor and the nurses entered the room to checkup on the unconsivous girl on the bed.

"She is gonna be alright" Bonnie said to both the brothers who were leaning against the door of the casualty.

"Are you sure? You said you feel like she is sleeping. What if she went back to that stupid slumber again? And for God knows how long. This was a stupid idea" Damon ranted as felt like coming to New Orleans wasn't exactly safe for Faith.

"There us no way that could happen. Damon, she did a spell that requires huge amount of energy. The witches usually rely on all the ancestors or on celestial event to draw the energy. But Faith here used her oen power to resurrect four persons.Do you know how exhausting that would be even though she is the most powerful witch in the world?" Bonnie said which earned the attention of Hope who was worrily looking at the doctors treating Faith through the ' see through circle' of the door.

"Plus that spell was black magic which is bad for her. The power runs through her veins is so pure that a contact of black magic will hurt her" Bonnie said remembering how Faith explained to her that handcuffs spelled with black magic made bruises on her angles.

Then they saw Elena,Caroline and Freya running towards them in fret.

"Where is she?" They asked while looking at the brothers.

"In the casualty. The doctors are checking her" Stefan said, his voice filled with so much pain which made Caroline hug him to console.

"No. She is sleeping,Caroline. She wasn't waking up though I called her many times.She didn't answer to me" Stefan sobbed into Caroline's hug making Caroline herself cry in worry.