✦CHAPTER 21✦

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

I know water that's thicker than love
That's deeper than love with my friends
People come and some people go, and
Some people ride 'til the end

When I am blind in my mind
I swear they be my rescue, my lifeline
I don't know what I'd do if I, if I'd survive
My brothers and my sisters, in my life
Yeah

I know some people, they would die for me
We run together, they're my family
When I get up, they gon' be high with me
I'll say forever my family

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

THIRD PERSON'S POV
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"There are going to be welcoming aren't they?" Damon asked Hope while helping her to take out the luggage from the cab they called at the airport.

Currently they were standing outside the compound, where Hope's family reside in New Orleans.

Hope looked at Damon and chuckled at his nervousness "Don't be nervous. They know how important is you all to me so they will be very welcoming I promise" Hope said to ease Damon's worry.

Damon scoffed at what Hope said "Ha.Iam not nervous iam just, uh, it hurts my ego to find refuge in a family with whom we used to fight a lot so.." Damon trailed off.

"Well deal with it because its for you little sister" Hope said while leading everyone to go inside the compound.

Faith walked in with Hope and gasped at looking the large house she is standing in. She grinned to herself while roaming around the house, gazing at the carving on the wall.

"Hope!" A tall blonde women came outside one of the room and smiled at Hope.

"Aunt Freya!" Hope smiled and rushed towards her aunt to hug. They hold on to eachother, sobbing against each other's shoulder.

 They hold on to eachother, sobbing against each other's shoulder