✦CHAPTER 8✦

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

And even if I'm there, they'll all imply
That I might not last the day
And then you call me and it's not so bad
It's not so bad

And I want to thank you
For giving me the best day of my life
Oh, just to be with you
Is having the best day of my life

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

FAITH'S POV
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

We went to open the door to get into the 20th century's horse drawn called car.

It's super fast, fancy, comfortable and shortens the distance between the places.

Its a remarkable invention of human kind since we don't have to hurt poor animals anymore to carry us.

But we stopped ourself when we saw a gorgeous woman standing before us.

She has a beautiful blonde hair and a charming light blue-green eyes.

"Mom?" I heard both Josie and Lizzie asking the women in surprise before they embraced her.

'Oh! she is the twin's mother. Lizzie looks exactly like her' I thought to myself.

They gave each other an affectionate smile before the women's attention turned towards me.

She came closer and gazed at me.

"Oh my god.You have stefan's eyes" She said looking at my eyes with tear filling in her own.

She pulled me into a hug and said, "You exactly looks like him."

I got puzzled by the scene going on. I have never seen or heard about her before. From what she has just said I assumed she might be someone who was close to Stefan.

We broke the hug and I offered a soft smile at her.

"Hi...iam Faith" I introduced by extending my hand towards her

" How do you know my brother?"

The blonde women accepted my hand and said, "Iam Caroline Forbes-Salvatore. Iam your twin's wife."

THIRD PERSON'S POV

═══ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Faith got speechless by what she has just heard from the blonde women standing across her.

what? Stefan.. he is married too? That's it. Iam gonna loose it again. she said to herself knowing what's gonna happen next.

She felt being overwhelmed by her emotions again.

She started to shudder and felt her heart throbbing against her chest with an unusual speed.