✦CHAPTER 44✦

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

When everything gets in the way
Seems you cannot be replaced
And I'm the one who will stay, oh

In this world, it's just us
You know it's not the same as it was

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

THIRD PERSON POV
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"You sure you wanna stay here?" Diah asked as she sipped her red wine, after having an splendid dinner with her nephew.

"Yes. I want to have a proper graduation ceremony " Ethan answered with a smile as he saw his aunt got boozed up by her nth glass of wine. It has been months since he decided to stay in Mystic Falls and complete his high-school. Within days it's his graduation and he has been trying to make Diah stay for few more days.
But Diah was getting bored of this little town so she decided to leave and come the day of his graduation when Ethan leaves with her, back to his home.

"If you are going to leave today, perhaps you should stop having that" he snatched the glass leaving diah to whine.

"You know now you could use your normal accent. It's just us" Diah commented.

"Its hard to let go of some hobbies, D" Ethan said as he got up and took his and his aunt's plate to place it in the sink.

"Like Faith?" She asked, not happy to see him being still obsessed with her.

Ethan didn't answer to it as he continued to do the dishes, pretending that he didn't hear Diah mentioning her name.

His silence made her groan "Really? You have slept with much hotter girls than her. What is with her so much that made you live away from your sister? Don't you miss her?"

"What we did to her was wrong, Diah. I pretend to someone else and got close just to use her for our goal. I want to earn her forgiveness and yes, I miss Serah but I will be back home soon " Ethan practically yelled but controlled leaving a surprised Diah sigh.

"Oh my god! You are falling for her" Diah chuckled as she came behind him and played with his hair, making him groan.

"Ethan is in LOVE! I can't believe it" she continued to tease him when they heard a thud which made them turn back to see someone they haven't seen for years.

"You gotta be kidd-" Diah began to speak but got interrupted by the intruder.

"Hola, izzi" Alex with a smirk stood on the threshold of their home.

MIKAELSON MANSION
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"Gabriel's restraunt is running pretty well. He is so happy, you know" Marcel who finally got back from New Orleans after his errands said to his fiancée, Rebekah who was happy to have her love back.

"We should totally make him do all his specials for our reception" Rebekah said as she gazed at her perfect diamond ring on her finger.

"And iam here to make it sure that you have your fantasy wedding" Lizzie joined them who came to the mansion with jossie as her exams are over and the wedding date is just few months away. She wanted this wedding be so perfect even more than Rebekah as it was her field to flaunt her talent, a trait she got from her mom, Caroline.